london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOO!!!!!! I was just thinking about you the other day!!!!! How are ya my babe???? Everything going alrighty in ya new place?? :thumb_yello:

GREAT :D Got to go back to uni in a couple of hours then I'm going to see Rufus Wainwright tonight :roftl: so I'm a litttle bit excited (ok, make that VERY excited :wub2:) How are you?

GREAT :D Got to go back to uni in a couple of hours then I'm going to see Rufus Wainwright tonight :roftl: so I'm a litttle bit excited (ok, make that VERY excited :wub2:) How are you?

Awww, are ya? Cool!!!

I'm good ta hunni!! Mad as usual!! lol!!!:naughty::insane::tongue2::wink2:

dinner??? did she mean tea? :blink:

calling lunch dinner and dinner tea..... It gets confusing. People call it different thing depending on where they're from. I used to say dinner and tea but everyone here says lunch and dinner.....

Ok I think I've just managed to confuse myself... feel free to ignore me haha

sorry i went afk i thought a good bath would make me feel better but it just has made me feel worse. i DIDtry and make a doctors appointment but there is nothing availiable until next week :boxed:

sorry i went afk i thought a good bath would make me feel better but it just has made me feel worse. i DIDtry and make a doctors appointment but there is nothing availiable until next week :boxed:

Awww, can you get an emergency appointment and tell them you're in pain?

calling lunch dinner and dinner tea..... It gets confusing. People call it different thing depending on where they're from. I used to say dinner and tea but everyone here says lunch and dinner.....

Ok I think I've just managed to confuse myself... feel free to ignore me haha

When I first heard that some people eat tea in England I was like: :shocked:

Luckily it was on Emmerdale and I soon realized it can mean food as well. :roftl:

When I first heard that someone eats tea I was like: :shocked:

Luckily it was on Emmerdale and I soon realized it can mean food as well. :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Yeah, don't worry, we don't split teabags and shove it in our gobs like you do when you get to the end of a packet of crisps!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

(oh, not YOU, generally speaking i mean, lol!)

Awww, can you get an emergency appointment and tell them you're in pain?

i am in pain yes but they dont do emergency appointments well im sure they do but you probably have to have a limb hanging off or be close to death and im not that bad.

Im just taking my sisters co codamol for it at the moment the only problem is they make you drousy :boxed:

so i may go to bed later on :thumbdown:

i am in pain yes but they dont do emergency appointments well im sure they do but you probably have to have a limb hanging off or be close to death and im not that bad.

Im just taking my sisters co codamol for it at the moment the only problem is they make you drousy :boxed:

so i may go to bed later on :thumbdown:

:shocked: I don't think you should be taking that Bexx....seriously. See a doctor.

:roftl: :roftl: Yeah, don't worry, we don't split teabags and shove it in our gobs like you do when you get to the end of a packet of crisps!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

(oh, not YOU, generally speaking i mean, lol!)

Yeah I understand. I don't do it either although I'm a tea addict. :naughty:

I'm sorry that Bexxy isn't well... :(

:biggrin2: Yeah I understand. I don't do it either although I'm a tea addict. :naughty:

Ha ha ha ha - i'm a caffeine addict!! lol! :naughty: Need about 5 cups plus in the morning - at least!!!

Ask Bexx what i was like in London for getting up and already getting my coffee from cafe Nero before her and Rose woke up. :naughty::roftl: