london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

im not sure what is wrong with my ear i think i have maggots that are eating my brain :roftl: :roftl:

Ha ha, sounds nasty.

How are things with you, heard from your beloved today? I'm glad things are working out this time. You deserve to be happy.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i might do a bit off tidying and have a bath, xciting uh:naughty:

wot u up to tonite bex? bet it will b quite without caz and rose here over the next couple of days

Are we that loud then.LOL!

We take it as a compliment.

Thanks, I was just finishing my dinner... :shocked:

Rose and Caz!!! Enjoy!!! :punk:

Thanks.

Right now we are being pampered in the posh restaurant, waiters can't do enough for us we are drinking wine and eating ribs and chicken (yes chicken) with our fingers, it may be posh but you just can't eat ribs with a knife and fork!

Just going to get the main course.

Caz says she feels like pretty woman.LOL!

well what can i say im having a feel sorry for myself day under a blanket on my pc chair playing my new nintendo ds game DISNEY cos im really a kid at heart :naughty:

hmm watching most haunted with Mcfly...not actually with mcfly (i wish) they are in the show Lol

oh and i now have cotton wool stuffed in my ear to sooth it because what i am hearing any vibrations are literally killing me :boxed:

oh and i havent heard anything from my boyfriend today because he has been at work however i have heard from his best mate :roftl: :roftl:

la la la congrats etc etc etc

well what can i say im having a feel sorry for myself day under a blanket on my pc chair playing my new nintendo ds game DISNEY cos im really a kid at heart :naughty:

hmm watching most haunted with Mcfly...not actually with mcfly (i wish) they are in the show Lol

oh and i now have cotton wool stuffed in my ear to sooth it because what i am hearing any vibrations are literally killing me :boxed:

oh and i havent heard anything from my boyfriend today because he has been at work however i have heard from his best mate :roftl: :roftl:

Bexxy got a boyfriend la la lala laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:naughty: :naughty:

and there i was thinking mcfly had popped over 4 a cuppa!!!

mayb u should go 2 a chemist there may b something they can ive u over the counter to use the pain....

Rose im starvinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

AWWW BEXX!

Sounds like you are having a rough old time, I kind of feel guilty being pampered now.

Wish you guys were here, it's surreal! Waiters who can't do enough for you, incredible food, apart from the chicken which seems to be slightly undercooked. And we haven't even left England yet!

AWWW BEXX!

Sounds like you are having a rough old time, I kind of feel guilty being pampered now.

Wish you guys were here, it's surreal! Waiters who can't do enough for you, incredible food, apart from the chicken which seems to be slightly undercooked. And we haven't even left England yet!

dont eat undercooked chicken it may make u sick:shocked:

AWWW BEXX!

Ros en Caz i hope you will be sneeking into your suitcases all of the mini soaps + shampoos and condiments :naughty: :naughty:

or is that just me? :wink2:

IT WAS CLUCK CLUCK CHICKEN NOT DIRTY CHICKEN lol..hi guys its Caz . missing yaz . . I have beensat facing my fear and watching the planes go by lol I'm actually quite excited now.. tell sara a luv her if she comes on chat tya all soon . . . mwahh x

IT WAS CLUCK CLUCK CHICKEN NOT DIRTY CHICKEN lol..hi guys its Caz . missing yaz . . I have beensat facing my fear and watching the planes go by lol I'm actually quite excited now.. tell sara a luv her if she comes on chat tya all soon . . . mwahh x

Rose aren't you in Munich?

Oops sorry just read you're still in England! Enjoy your flight!

they are using the super phone in stanstead airport at the moment they fly tomorow :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

We are still in the restaurant, I'm full and will probably be waddling back to the room, even without the penguin suit on.LOL!

We have to be up REALLY early tomorrow, but there is a computer in the lobby so we might be on that in a minute.

We've got a plasma screen tv in our room, it's awesome. Hope we have one in Germany!

We are still in the restaurant, I'm full and will probably be waddling back to the room, even without the penguin suit on.LOL!

We have to be up REALLY early tomorrow, but there is a computer in the lobby so we might be on that in a minute.

We've got a plasma screen tv in our room, it's awesome. Hope we have one in Germany!

Glad you girls are having fun :biggrin2:

Hope the flight is ok tomorow morning if i dont catch you online before hand

and have fun at the concert on ermm Friday right? :thumb_yello:

Glad you girls are having fun :biggrin2:

Hope the flight is ok tomorow morning if i dont catch you online before hand

and have fun at the concert on ermm Friday right? :thumb_yello:

Thanks Bexx.

Caz is off to bed soon, she's shattered, been a long days travelling for her.

I might see if I can get on the computer for an hour,give the phone a rest, I'll need to get to bed soon too.

hahah i just want to say i love my phone...well im still reading up on how to use it but the screen saver changes from night sky / duck morning / daylime background settings as the time passes im just facinated by that at the moment :roftl: :roftl:

dusk NOT duck