london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

hahah i just want to say i love my phone...well im still reading up on how to use it but the screen saver changes from night sky / duck morning / daylime background settings as the time passes im just facinated by that at the moment :roftl: :roftl:

does the duck say "quack quack"

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah i just want to say i love my phone...well im still reading up on how to use it but the screen saver changes from night sky / duck morning / daylime background settings as the time passes im just facinated by that at the moment :roftl: :roftl:

YOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! *waves* Ahhhh, yes, the Samsung. Good then is it? :thumb_yello:

YOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! *waves* Ahhhh, yes, the Samsung. Good then is it? :thumb_yello:

the samsung G600 its fantastic ive even been given memory cards for it ive never had to use a memory card for a phone before but i guess the 5 megapixel camera takes up alot of memory space :bleh:

anything i may say on here tonight will be full of errors and may not make sense i am topped up fully dosed with pain killers :boxed:

awww *hugs* im like that most nites anyway with the pain killers:bleh: miss typo, i read back some things i write and think OMGGGGGG

anything i may say on here tonight will be full of errors and may not make sense i am topped up fully dosed with pain killers :boxed:

Don't take anymore Bexx - honestly!! They aren't good for you. Don't drive either!! I mean it! I reckon you may have a build up of wax. It happened to my dad and he had to have it sorted out last week. His hearing went funny and everything. Was like it for a few months. Get the doctor to check you out. :thumb_yello:

hehe its not u hun, i said earlier its very quiet....

no sivan or jem, bexx is ill and im kinda back and 4th doing stuff!

Awww, well thank you sweet for making me feel better. :wub2::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Yeah, i'm doing tea aswell so will be gone for a bit soon anyway. I'm gonna catch up on Eastenders from last night and tonight aswell,lol!:biggrin2:

i have to say its harder than i thought it would b:blink:

I've done 3 today, but I have got the wound to prove it!

I really hope that Bexxy is well enough to come. If she doesn't the girls will be disppointed and Bexxy will be playing the role of Mika!!!!:naughty:

I really hope that Bexxy is well enough to come. If she doesn't the girls will be disppointed and Bexxy will be playing the role of Mika!!!!:naughty:

hahahahahahaha........

yes it will b like the big chill all over again:sneaky2:

hahaha you know what i have been thinking about that all day ....

im like the mfc version of mika cancelling stuff - First it was newcastle then it was Glasgow and now it may be halloween party :boxed:

But if Mika really did have ear issues like i have at the moment i dont blame him for cancelling stuff :boxed:

Like tia said im going to see what a good nights rest will do but if im still in agony tomorow i wont be able to come and i may spend the morning in casualty as i cant get a drs appointment :thumbdown:

hahaha you know what i have been thinking about that all day ....

im like the mfc version of mika cancelling stuff - First it was newcastle then it was Glasgow and now it may be halloween party :boxed:

But if Mika really did have ear issues like i have at the moment i dont blame him for cancelling stuff :boxed:

Like tia said im going to see what a good nights rest will do but if im still in agony tomorow i wont be able to come and i may spend the morning in casualty as i cant get a drs appointment :thumbdown:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :confused: You're cancelling Newcastle ASWELL???!!!! What? What? What???

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :confused: You're cancelling Newcastle ASWELL???!!!! What? What? What???

Newcastle was the first one to get chopped months ago Sara the reason for that one was i didnt see the logic in going all the way up north to doncaster coming home for one day then having to go all the way back up north to newcastle :boxed:

im satisfied with the 6 dates i have been left with dont worry