london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Newcastle was the first one to get chopped months ago Sara the reason for that one was i didnt see the logic in going all the way up north to doncaster coming home for one day then having to go all the way back up north to newcastle :boxed:

im satisfied with the 6 dates i have been left with dont worry

OHHHH!!!!! I SEEE!!!!!..........Forgot about Doncaster - wish i could get a ****ing ticket!!! I've been hunting high and low!!! Nightmare!!!:shocked:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sara which ones are you going too? i keep on 4getting whos going to which ones

So do i!!!! lol!!!:naughty:

I'm doing Glasgow, HOPEFULLY Donny, Newcastle, Brighton, 3 London ones - dunno about 2 Brum ones and Bournemouth yet - have to sort out Childcare.

hahaha you know what i have been thinking about that all day ....

im like the mfc version of mika cancelling stuff - First it was newcastle then it was Glasgow and now it may be halloween party :boxed:

But if Mika really did have ear issues like i have at the moment i dont blame him for cancelling stuff :boxed:

Like tia said im going to see what a good nights rest will do but if im still in agony tomorow i wont be able to come and i may spend the morning in casualty as i cant get a drs appointment :thumbdown:

Please do what's best for you Bexxy and don't worry about letting the girls down. We don't want you to do a Mika and burn yourself out!

OHHHH!!!!! I SEEE!!!!!..........Forgot about Doncaster - wish i could get a ****ing ticket!!! I've been hunting high and low!!! Nightmare!!!:shocked:

Aye doncaster is going to be a good one - did i tell you i have my Reindeer costume im so pleased with it :roftl: :roftl:

I hope you can get a ticket and then come on a road trip with me tia and rose in an effort to follow the tour bus and find out if they are driving upto doncaster the same night aswell :roftl: :roftl:

Oh dont worry i wont be burning myself out like mika either we shall see what tomorow brings :cool:

MM u always do things better than me:sneaky2:

Not everything

:wink2:

Bexxy -I made soup with the insides, although most of the insides are seeds and the slimy stringy bits, so you only really get the inside part of the bits that you cut out (and the lid) to cook with. I think that by Thursday the rest of the pumpkin will be a bit too far gone for more soup.:naughty:

ive just been to the doctors and apparently my jaw was dislocated :blink:

ive been given the strongest painkillers that you can get and im on a soft / liquid diet :boxed:

OMG:shocked:

how did u manage that????

i just popped on to mail u about today. the tablet will make u feel mega sick i guess, awww poor u, u should have mayb gone yesterday:blink:

ive just been to the doctors and apparently my jaw was dislocated :blink:

ive been given the strongest painkillers that you can get and im on a soft / liquid diet :boxed:

Caz says stop snogging so much.LOL!

We have arrived! On the train on way to hotel.

Caz says stop snogging so much.LOL!

We have arrived! On the train on way to hotel.

i dont think it was snogging she was doing to discolate a jaw:blink:

wow!!!! your there, did caz enjoy the flight?

i love yr fone rose, id never b off mfc if i had one!!!!

Hello Girls:biggrin2:

Sorry I haven't been on. My internet went down on Monday and last night at work I passed out (it was very embarassing tbh) and went straight to bed, so I am at home today cos I feel really crappy.

Not that I am trying to compete with you BexxY on the ill front LOL:roftl:

I hope you feel better soon.

How is everyone? What have I missed out on?

Bexxy - what happened to you?!:shocked:

I tried to read back some posts but all i got was something about you feeling like a red hot poker jammed in your ear and your jaw dislocated and now you're all drugged up. Did I miss anything else?

:blink:

Hello Girls:biggrin2:

Sorry I haven't been on. My internet went down on Monday and last night at work I passed out (it was very embarassing tbh) and went straight to bed, so I am at home today cos I feel really crappy.

Not that I am trying to compete with you BexxY on the ill front LOL:roftl:

I hope you feel better soon.

How is everyone? What have I missed out on?

Jem r u ok:shocked: OMG wot is wrong with us all, u fainting and poor bexx has discolated her jaw!!!!

caz and rose r in munich and to b honest nothing much has happened, it was very quiet here last nite....

Jem r u ok:shocked: OMG wot is wrong with us all, u fainting and poor bexx has discolated her jaw!!!!

caz and rose r in munich and to b honest nothing much has happened, it was very quiet here last nite....

I know I was going to call the girls last night as they were in my neck of the woods but I was ill instead:blink:

I was in one of the salons that I teach in and had just checked some haircuts and then came over all funny, ran to the staff room and then realised I was going to faint (you know that horrible dizzy, vacant hot feeling) so I tried to sit on a chair and missed, so I tried to get up again and the next thing I knew I was face down and all I could hear was 'shall we call an ambulance, is she ok? etc' and then decided I didn't want my lunch inside me anymore LOL I was soooooo embarrassed:blush-anim-cl:

I feel really crappy now, but there is nothing to watch on telly, I'm sure day time telly is a ploy to get people to go to work:naughty: :mf_rosetinted: