london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

i dont think it was snogging she was doing to discolate a jaw:blink:

wow!!!! your there, did caz enjoy the flight?

i love yr fone rose, id never b off mfc if i had one!!!!

Caz says hi, she was a bit shaky to start with, but now she's got through this flight, she's looking forward to the next one.

And as far as the phone goes, haven't you noticed that I'm never off here!LOL!

Hellloo Jem and Suzy, how are you ladies today. We're on a train,ha ha!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im feeling sorry for myself aswell ..But your comments on me snogging to much or other stuff *naughty tia* made me laugh and i supose that could be true but it all started the day after my boyfriend was noo where near me :blink:

im going to have a quiet day half spent in bed the other half getting used to my new phone :thumb_yello:

the doctor was evil thogh examining me...now does this hurt...and she goes and pokes just below my ear ..i nearly swore ive never felt such pain in my life :shocked:

im feeling sorry for myself aswell ..But your comments on me snogging to much or other stuff *naughty tia* made me laugh and i supose that could be true but it all started the day after my boyfriend was noo where near me :blink:

im going to have a quiet day half spent in bed the other half getting used to my new phone :thumb_yello:

the doctor was evil thogh examining me...now does this hurt...and she goes and pokes just below my ear ..i nearly swore ive never felt such pain in my life :shocked:

Evil cow, how dare she!:sneaky2:

oh hun, dope up on the drugs and stay in bed! I'm gonna:naughty:

I know I was going to call the girls last night as they were in my neck of the woods but I was ill instead:blink:

I was in one of the salons that I teach in and had just checked some haircuts and then came over all funny, ran to the staff room and then realised I was going to faint (you know that horrible dizzy, vacant hot feeling) so I tried to sit on a chair and missed, so I tried to get up again and the next thing I knew I was face down and all I could hear was 'shall we call an ambulance, is she ok? etc' and then decided I didn't want my lunch inside me anymore LOL I was soooooo embarrassed:blush-anim-cl:

I feel really crappy now, but there is nothing to watch on telly, I'm sure day time telly is a ploy to get people to go to work:naughty: :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: oh poor u *hugs* its an awful feeling...

u want to pop to the doctors just to get checked out hun

hehe:naughty: yes its far to early 4 that sorta talk...

poor u, it must b sooo painful, ul b missed today hun but im sure having 2 children fighting over u just wouldn help!!!

Some useful phrases for you :naughty:

Entschuldigen Sie mein schlechtes Deutsch. - excuse my poor German

Ich verstehe nicht. - i dont understand

and for when you meet mika...

Es war nett, Sie kennenzulernen. - It was nice meeting you.

:naughty:

hehe:naughty: yes its far to early 4 that sorta talk...

poor u, it must b sooo painful, ul b missed today hun but im sure having 2 children fighting over u just wouldn help!!!

i wish i was able to go i have a costume and everything :thumbdown:

perhaps i could use it at one of the mika concerts :bleh:

:shocked: oh poor u *hugs* its an awful feeling...

u want to pop to the doctors just to get checked out hun

I would but my car is in town cos I couldn't drive it last night and its a good 25 minute walk to the doctors and I don't think I would make it LOL

I'm gonna go on NHS direct in a mo and see what it says about fainting

i wish i was able to go i have a costume and everything :thumbdown:

perhaps i could use it at one of the mika concerts :bleh:

im sure it'll come in useful 4 something, we do seem to spend an awful lot of time dressing up:wink2:

rite im off too buy some sweeties just in case any little ones come knocking!!

bexx/Jem plently of rest for the both of u!!!!!!!

ill b back on in a bit b4 we go to Mika Mads but bye 4 now!!!

HI Rose and Caz!

I hope you are having a fabby time and Essex treated you well last night:naughty:

I'm not well and am feeling sorry for myself:tears:

AWW Jem have a HUGE hug from me and Caz get well soon.

Essex treated us VERY well last night, the Hilton is quite posh and we had a meal in the restaurant and they treated us like movie stars, you'd have loved it.

AWW Jem have a HUGE hug from me and Caz get well soon.

Essex treated us VERY well last night, the Hilton is quite posh and we had a meal in the restaurant and they treated us like movie stars, you'd have loved it.

WOW Hugs right back at ya!:biggrin2: The Hilton sounds fab, I'm jealous

I think I need regular updates of your adventures to make me feel better:mf_rosetinted:

GoodByee Tia :thumb_yello:

Oh Jemma you found anything out about fainting yet usually its cos of a lack of oxygen supplied to the brain

and i will look up some chickeny phrases for you Rose :bleh:

ikh Murkter Henshen - i would like chicken

Haben Sie Henshen? - do you have chicken

Nehem Sie Henshen? - do you accept chicken

Ich suche Henshen - im looking for chicken

Hope these phrases help you girls in Munich :roftl: :roftl:

GoodByee Tia :thumb_yello:

Oh Jemma you found anything out about fainting yet usually its cos of a lack of oxygen supplied to the brain

and i will look up some chickeny phrases for you Rose :bleh:

Yeah I just read that LOL I have no idea why I passed out though although I have been quite stressed out

Blimey BexxY your german i quite good!

no im not that good at German i took it at GCSE level and got a B in it but thats as far as my knowledge goes im using an online translater for most of them :bleh:

LOL I got a D and I have no idea how:naughty: I know important words like schnapps :naughty:

ikh Murkter Henshen - i would like chicken

Haben Sie Henshen? - do you have chicken

Nehem Sie Henshen? - do you accept chicken

Ich suche Henshen - im looking for chicken

Hope these phrases help you girls in Munich :roftl: :roftl:

Thanks Bexx.

Caz wants to know what "how do you like your chicken?" is in german.

We are now at the hotel, and we're in the bar, Caz sniffed out the vodka.LOL!

Can't get to the room yet, it's not ready, so we're hanging out in the bar 'til then.

LOL you are going to be drunk as skunks LOL I bet you will post some interesting things as the day goes on LOL

yo jems hi everyone its caz. . . blimey the vodka is strong lol . . I think its 50 percent vodka 50 coke . . I love it lol . . ill have a drink on you all..love yaz . jem and bexx I hope ya feeling better soon . . hugz x x x

yo jems hi everyone its caz. . . blimey the vodka is strong lol . . I think its 50 percent vodka 50 coke . . I love it lol . . ill have a drink on you all..love yaz . jem and bexx I hope ya feeling better soon . . hugz x x x

Oh please do have a drink for me:naughty:

I'm gonna go to bed for a while, see you all a bit later

Love ya:biggrin2: