london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey girls! rose caz! seem like u guys are having fun!!!;)

weepee!

23 days till i come to london.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol u will "hear" me do the countdown every day now :bleh:

wow only just afternoon and your already on the booze ..are you gonna have massive hang overs tomorow :roftl: :roftl:

I'm only on the coffee!

No we are pacing ourselves, I'm just about to have my first, I'm trying to be good.

Hello Sivan, how are you?

I'm only on the coffee!

No we are pacing ourselves, I'm just about to have my first, I'm trying to be good.

Hello Sivan, how are you?

im ok :)

a guy was hitting on me yesterday at the mall! SPOOKY one! when i told him im going to the USA (good excuse to get him off me lol) he was like "so u want to hook up for 2 weeks?" :shocked: MEN! lol

if he was cute MAYBE! lmao but he wasnt! and he was much older than me!

im ok :)

a guy was hitting on me yesterday at the mall! SPOOKY one! when i told him im going to the USA (good excuse to get him off me lol) he was like "so u want to hook up for 2 weeks?" :shocked: MEN! lol

if he was cute MAYBE! lmao but he wasnt! and he was much older than me!

It's okay Sivan we know where you're coming from, that always seems to happen to me, and last night Caz had some french guys staring at her in the restaurant.

I wish cute guys would talk to me instead of dodgy looking ones. *sigh*

It's okay Sivan we know where you're coming from, that always seems to happen to me, and last night Caz had some french guys staring at her in the restaurant.

Caz didnt have her big girl costume on did she?!?! :roftl: :roftl:

LMAO! poor us!!!

oooh i remember when i was in germany.... a CUTE french guy gave me the eyes! but i was to shy to do anything!!! i had no experience back than ;)

im hoping to get the eyes in the UK but from CUTE guys! not WEIRDOS! lol

Afternoon peep!!!:punk:

How's you lot? My shopping experience in Sainsbury's today was a nightmare!!!! Glad to be home now!

hey sara! i did some shopping yesterday..... as usuall bought stuff i dont really need :bleh:

hey sara! i did some shopping yesterday..... as usuall bought stuff i dont really need :bleh:

Hi Sivan!!! lol! I'm always buying stuff i don't need. I waste so much money , it's ridiculous! :naughty: Really need to sort it out, especially with all the money i need for the gigs and that.

Hi Sara, Caz sends hugs, we're in the bar!

Sivan, Caz told me to tell you, that she didn't know where to look when the french guys were staring at her.

Which Sainsburys were you in Sara?

Hi Sara, Caz sends hugs, we're in the bar!

Sivan, Caz told me to tell you, that she didn't know where to look when the french guys were staring at her.

Which Sainsburys were you in Sara?

Hi Rose!!! Awwwww, tell her big hugs back!!!!!! In the bar eh? Tell her to have a few voddies for me. :naughty:

French guys eh? She should've said 'Photo???!!' That's what i blabbed out this morning in Sainsbury's!! lol!!! I was in the one in Melksham.lol!

Nice one Sara so whats your plan?

you coming to the birmingham, Gig on the 23rd and coming up with me rose and tia as soon as Mika has come out after the concert?

Awww, no hun. Looks like Brum is out the window. :thumbdown:

Hubby's used up all his holiday and has to take some time off work unpaid. Unless i can get my friend to look after my little one i'm not gonna be able to go.

I'm meeting Caz up there anyway see so would have made sense to get a ticket. Then am staying over then going to Newcastle on Sunday until Tuesday and then will drive home.

well yeah im doing better i accidently overdosed on my painkillers by not reading the label correctly but a couple of hours has passed now i seem to be alright :boxed:

*mother voice* Be careful!!!! And look after yourself!!!:biggrin2: