london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to wish u all a happy halloweennnnnn.....

b good witches and wizards:thumb_yello:

im off 2 mika mads 4 the nite so i wont b back til 2mr sometime, happy treat and treating folks..

and bexx i really wish u where coming cos tia has made me dress b4 i leave not while im there:blink: u could av looked silly with me!!!!:naughty:

Hi Tia!!!

I've just popped back on here for a sec to say, see y'all laters. Gotta go now and do loads of stuff, like cook! lol!!! Might be back later but not until 11 ish prob so it might be tomorrow.

Hope everyone is o.k.

Bye for now. xxx:thumb_yello:

Thanks Sivan !:biggrin2:

I've booked everything for London !:yay:

Vanessa, I haven't forgotten you, I have your ticket with me, so if you you get an envelope with a Munich postmark, that'll be from me.

cooool :) i think i have everything to! =D

Vanessa, I haven't forgotten you, I have your ticket with me, so if you you get an envelope with a Munich postmark, that'll be from me.

That's great !!:punk:

I've bought a map today !And London is quite big :shocked:

Thanks Rose !:biggrin2:

And I wish you an excellent day on Friday !!!!

thank you!

i wanted to buy the thing for the electricity so i could charge my phone and stuff....it was expenssive! i will look more...maybe ill find a cheaper one...

Have you got your passport sorted out yet?

Sorry I'm in the middle of eating the best steak I've EVER had. It's perfect. Caz is enjoying hers too.

LOL! stop...im getting hungry!

so u guys are super excited? i have no idea how u can eat!

Anyone up? :biggrin2:

Yes we are!

Just got back from an incredible meal, god I'm bloated. N ow watching South Park in German.LOL!

Got back to the hotel to the sight of a very inebriated german guy head over heals in the hedge outside with his friend laughing hysterically at him. Things are getting more surreal as the week goes on!

Yes we are!

Just got back from an incredible meal, god I'm bloated. N ow watching South Park in German.LOL!

Got back to the hotel to the sight of a very inebriated german guy head over heals in the hedge outside with his friend laughing hysterically at him. Things are getting more surreal as the week goes on!

:roftl: :roftl: Sounds Hilarious!! Glad you're having a good time. :biggrin2:

Do you know if Caz got my text earlier? Your steak sounded lovely !!! Did you get on the booze tonight Rose? :naughty:

Do you know if Caz got my text earlier? Your steak sounded lovely !!! Did you get on the booze tonight Rose? :naughty:

Caz hasn't got any credit at the moment, she did get your text though. Hopefully getting a top up card tomorrow, but it a holiday here so we're hoping some shops are open so she can. She's really excited about you coming to Donny, she's got you booked in with her. Don't forget we'll be following the bus,haha!

Caz hasn't got any credit at the moment, she did get your text though. Hopefully getting a top up card tomorrow, but it a holiday here so we're hoping some shops are open so she can. She's really excited you're coming to Donny and she's got you booked in with her.

I had a drink this afternooon noon which led to a surreal trip to the shops later on. I couldn't seem to focus on items without them seeming to go off and flash back again, it was weird, Ithink there was something in the Bacardi!