london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

GoodMorning everyone

the first thing i had to do this morning was take my painkillers and they seem to have helped a little bit.

Sounds like caz and rak1 are having a fun time in Germany :naughty:

i think they will be needing some painkillers this morning aswell :naughty:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello friends,

my name is gabi klaf and i am totally new to the group. thanks to sivan and milli for sharing with me how to get to you. my brother and i are flying in from opposite ends of this great world just for the concert and we would just love to meet, and maybe stay, with or near other mika fan club members. wanted to ask if you knew of any more availability at some of the places you mentioned. even if we don't stay next to you guys, we would love to meet you during the days, have lunch, hang out, go to the concert early with you. thanks for including us, and of course, i feel bonded with friends already as i assume we all are really inspired by mika.

so, thanks.

gabi

kiryat shemona, israel

hello friends,

my name is gabi klaf and i am totally new to the group. thanks to sivan and milli for sharing with me how to get to you. my brother and i are flying in from opposite ends of this great world just for the concert and we would just love to meet, and maybe stay, with or near other mika fan club members. wanted to ask if you knew of any more availability at some of the places you mentioned. even if we don't stay next to you guys, we would love to meet you during the days, have lunch, hang out, go to the concert early with you. thanks for including us, and of course, i feel bonded with friends already as i assume we all are really inspired by mika.

so, thanks.

gabi

kiryat shemona, israel

Awww, hello there!!!! :biggrin2:

I don't know anywhere off the top of my head i'm afraid but maybe Pamette will know, not sure.

Welcome to MFC!! :thumb_yello: There are lots of MFCer's meeting up so i'm sure it would be fine for us to meet at some point. :biggrin2:

Well, someone else is going a 'snow queen'........i really wanted to do a Mrs Santa ..... don't think there's anything left really, unless i went as a friggin' Christmas tree!!! lol!!!:naughty:

*thinks out loud*

I wonder what Tia's outfit will look like. They do lots of different styles of Mrs Santa don't they? Mmmmm........

good morning guys its caz . .hope ya all ok . . sara its brilliant hunni you have gotta ticket for donny I'm sooo excited babe, miss u all,I have no flippin credit, even if someone rings me it costs,shocking . . . but hopeffully I can find some credit today, I think were going to the gummi bear shop today .. love yaz xxxx bexx how is your jaw, hope jems is a bit better too xx

good morning guys its caz . .hope ya all ok . . sara its brilliant hunni you have gotta ticket for donny I'm sooo excited babe, miss u all,I have no flippin credit, even if someone rings me it costs,shocking . . . but hopeffully I can find some credit today, I think were going to the gummi bear shop today .. love yaz xxxx bexx how is your jaw, hope jems is a bit better too xx

Hello sweetie!!!! :punk: Awww, yeah, innit wicked!!! I'm so chuffed!!! I got one for £60 in the end - better than £70 which was the best deal i could find for ages!! lol!!

Sounds like you're having a great time over there!!! Missing ya loads babe!!!!! :wub2:

hmm yeah there are different types of santa outfit ---- i cant think of anything else christmassy other than the xmas pudding or xmas tree :bleh:

Well, my diet hasn't been going very good since i got back from L.A, So maybe i could go as a pudding!!!! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

im surviving ive not actually heard from Jemma today yet...i hope she is ok :shocked:

Hello sweetie!!!! :punk: Awww, yeah, innit wicked!!! I'm so chuffed!!! I got one for £60 in the end - better than £70 which was the best deal i could find for ages!! lol!!

Sounds like you're having a great time over there!!! Missing ya loads babe!!!!! :wub2:

yayyyy its awesome babes . . soooo pissed off though I can't contact n e one . . waghhhh . . .I know I'm missing you too sweetie ;wub2; [ can't send pics on here lol but you know what I mean] the alcohol is soooo pricey . . 8 euros for vodka and coke . . shocking . . so I used my small brain and got 2 big bottles for 14 euros . .heh heh heh . . gonna fill a water bottle up with it and just order coke if we go out lol. . .I'm gonna get a shower now, but I'm sure rose will be on in a mo , I will catch you all later and saz ill text ya when I get some credit me darlin . . love ya, mwahh [wub2] xxxx

I'm just having a look for a decent coat as i know i will freeze!!!!!! I dread to think how cold it's going to be! Brrrrrr!!!!! :cool:

same i am gonna need a coat aswell i think i will be ok at doncaster in the reindeer costume but im going to get a white coat and dye it pink for birmingham :punk:

btw . . I wish we had videoed this drunk german guy lastnight who was stuck in a bush, with his friend stood there laughing his arse off , I almost cried with laughter . . bet he has a sore head today.. lmao . . bye guys ill pass you to rose . . mwahh xx

yayyyy its awesome babes . . soooo pissed off though I can't contact n e one . . waghhhh . . .I know I'm missing you too sweetie ;wub2; [ can't send pics on here lol but you know what I mean] the alcohol is soooo pricey . . 8 euros for vodka and coke . . shocking . . so I used my small brain and got 2 big bottles for 14 euros . .heh heh heh . . gonna fill a water bottle up with it and just order coke if we go out lol. . .I'm gonna get a shower now, but I'm sure rose will be on in a mo , I will catch you all later and saz ill text ya when I get some credit me darlin . . love ya, mwahh [wub2] xxxx

Awww, o.k sweetie!!! lol!!! Nice one on the vodka!!! :naughty: Have fun then babe and i'll chat to ya later!! Love ya too babe, Mwah!!! :wub2: xxx

same i am gonna need a coat aswell i think i will be ok at doncaster in the reindeer costume but im going to get a white coat and dye it pink for birmingham :punk:

I was gonna ask you if you were gonna do a coat like you did your ladybird one - that was really cool!

I've looked everywhere and i can either get a long sleeved dress, or a short one (no sleeves i mean) with a short cape that just covers your shoulders..