london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sivan. :biggrin2:

so rose! what u guys r up to? whats your plans?

hey sara :) *hugs*

today i hope to go to the gym :) my friend said she can give me 2 free weeks at her gym :punk: so ill try go as much as i can!

You do realise peeps that it's ONE MONTH TODAY and we will all be together in London!!! Wooohooooo!!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

there is something terribly wrong with me i just cant seem to get excited about it at all :boxed: :boxed:

You do realise peeps that it's ONE MONTH TODAY and we will all be together in London!!! Wooohooooo!!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

sara 22 days till i go to london!!!! i so cant believe it! scary! time fly!i really dont believe this whole london trip is real!

Hi Rose!!!! :thumb_yello: I'm cool ta!!!! Glad you're having fun over there.

I'm enjoying CBeebies at the moment. :naughty: I haven't got much choice!! lol!!!:roftl:

AAWW! That's sweet, I remember doing that with my little nephew when he was staying with me. Every morning I was woken up to "Beebies Rosie". Now it's all Power Rangers!

Sivan, we have Ioana coming to meet us at the hotel at midday, we are hopefully going to the gummi bear shop today and then on to the MTV venue, as she and Mellody have tickets to go. We will probably meet McFista there laterand then not sure what's happening, but that's good 'cause that's when surprises can happen, fingers crossed.

AAWW! That's sweet, I remember doing that with my little nephew when he was staying with me. Every morning I was woken up to "Beebies Rosie". Now it's all Power Rangers!

Sivan, we have Ioana coming to meet us at the hotel at midday, we are hopefully going to the gummi bear shop today and then on to the MTV venue, as she and Mellody have tickets to go. We will probably meet McFista there laterand then not sure what's happening, but that's good 'cause that's when surprises can happen, fingers crossed.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

i just dont know whats wrong im sorry if its insulting but i just cant get excited and probably wont be able to until like the day before .......arrgghhh i just dont know :shocked:

wow thats weird! but why?? cause u dont care about mika much anymore?

im actually excited to meet u all...... thats why im so happy about this trip :)

it will be fun!

lol! Yeah, all i get in the mornings is 'Beebies, beebies' Bless!! :biggrin2:

Ooh - sounds like you have a busy day ahead then. Yes - would be wonderful if you managed to do a bit of Mika spotting.......:biggrin2::naughty:

Bexx, I'm gonna have to come up there and get you stirred up, get you to help me pimp my van, that'll get you going.LOL!

Ha ha ha!!!! Do you think i should pimp my car? Actually - maybe i shouldn't!! I wouldn't want it trashed!!:shocked::naughty:

well yeah i think its a little bit to do with my bloke your right Sara its really not as if i dont want to meet you guys because i Really do and thats probably the main reason im going still its for you lot not for Mika.

If im perfectly honest with you aswell im satisfied reading all the wonderful reports coming in of stories of concerts meeting with mika etc etc oh and his camera crew...i dont want to me visualised for eternity as a Mika fan Girl on some personal footage of his :boxed:

Bexx, I'm gonna have to come up there and get you stirred up, get you to help me pimp my van, that'll get you going.LOL!

Rak1 can you hire out a mfc coloured car for the Birmingham Doncatser trip? :roftl: :roftl:

well yeah i think its a little bit to do with my bloke your right Sara its really not as if i dont want to meet you guys because i Really do and thats probably the main reason im going still its for you lot not for Mika.

If im perfectly honest with you aswell im satisfied reading all the wonderful reports coming in of stories of concerts meeting with mika etc etc oh and his camera crew...i dont want to me visualised for eternity as a Mika fan Girl on some personal footage of his :boxed:

Do you think you'll drop out of any more gigs? Or do you think you'll be alright to go still? I know the others were for financial & travelling reasons, which makes sense of course, but if your hearts not in it, do you think you might pass on some others? (hope i made sense then, lol!:naughty: )

oh noo i wont drop out of anymore only if it came to a decision between seeing my boyfriend and attending :roftl: :roftl:

Id obviously choose my boyfriend but that doesnt look like it will come down to that so i should be ok :biggrin2:

Oh you know i just sit here laughing to myself in wonderment how the hell i managed to post past 10k :roftl: :roftl:

Hey! I will be there too in London! Last day of the tour! Isn't that something to get excited about? :naughty:

Rose and Caz, enjoy your stay in Munchen!!! :punk:

where about will you be staying in London Blue?