london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

well yeah i think its a little bit to do with my bloke your right Sara its really not as if i dont want to meet you guys because i Really do and thats probably the main reason im going still its for you lot not for Mika.

If im perfectly honest with you aswell im satisfied reading all the wonderful reports coming in of stories of concerts meeting with mika etc etc oh and his camera crew...i dont want to me visualised for eternity as a Mika fan Girl on some personal footage of his :boxed:

It's okay Bexx, I guess the closer it gets the more surreal it starts to become. And I think the gathering is starting to be what it's about, as most of us will have seen the shows already, so hanging out with each other will be special.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where about will you be staying in London Blue?

well bexx...i dont care... just come to london! LOL ;)

its all good :) im sure u will have fun even tho u not SUPER excited about it :)

It's okay Bexx, I guess the closer it gets the more surreal it starts to become. And I think the gathering is starting to be what it's about, as most of us will have seen the shows already, so hanging out with each other will be special.

Yeah, i know where you're coming from - I wouldn't do as many shows as i have and what i am if it wasn't for you lot.:biggrin2::wub2::punk:

Hey! I will be there too in London! Last day of the tour! Isn't that something to get excited about? :naughty:

Rose and Caz, enjoy your stay in Munchen!!! :punk:

Thanks Blue, we're having a blast, it's amazing here.

Can't wait to see you in London.

What time are peeps getting to London? Bexx - do you know what time we are allowed to check in to Griffin?

we have to check with them to make sure no one is in the house the week before and we have to notify them of our travel and arrival times closer tot he arrival date also we have to inform them of payment i.e how we intend to pay

lol! I just went on their site and checked out the faq's :naughty:

I have no idea what time me and Jems will get there, but was thinking it might be a good idea for us to get there as early as poss because of all the traffic.

Ha ha the irony, we're actually talking about London accomodation on the London accomodation thread.LOL!

Don't mind me, I'm just finding everything funny at the moment.

I am absolutely ****ing fuming!!!!!!!!!

:annoyed_h4h::furious: :furious: :furious:

My daughter has gone into my bedroom and opened ALL of the Christmas presents i have wrapped!!!! I'm really ****ed off!! I spent all day Sunday doing it and i put ribbon round them, bows and posh gift tags!! ****! ****! ****!!!

I am absolutely ****ing fuming!!!!!!!!!

:annoyed_h4h::furious: :furious: :furious:

My daughter has gone into my bedroom and opened ALL of the Christmas presents i have wrapped!!!! I'm really ****ed off!! I spent all day Sunday doing it and i put ribbon round them, bows and posh gift tags!! ****! ****! ****!!!

sounds like its time to find a new hiding place :shocked:

sounds like its time to find a new hiding place :shocked:

Yep! Gonna have to bag everything up and put it in the spare room. I'm trying my best to be organised with Christmas because i have all these gigs coming up and i don't wanna rush around last minute. Now i've gotta wrap 'em all again and that'll take me a good 4 hours!! I could cry!

Are you all arriving together then? Travelling together or just meeting in London? Rose, are you doing Brighton?

yeash me and Caz are getting the same time train at Birmingham to arrive at 12.30 in london im not sure about tialast i heard she was going to try and get the same train aswell .

Rose you were getting the bus or something werent you to meet us at 12.30 at euston station?

yeash me and Caz are getting the same time train at Birmingham to arrive at 12.30 in london im not sure about tialast i heard she was going to try and get the same train aswell .

Rose you were getting the bus or something werent you to meet us at 12.30 at euston station?

Arhhh, i see....yeah i remember your train conversation now. Soz - my heads a bit fuzzy today!

It just struck me as funny, realising we were back on track.LOL!

Sara, do you realise in two weeks you'll be at Caz's house ready to go to Glasgow!

Bexx, yes I'll be meeting you guys at Euston, I'm coming up on the coach, which reminds me I must get the ticket next week.

It just struck me as funny, realising we were back on track.LOL!

Sara, do you realise in two weeks you'll be at Caz's house ready to go to Glasgow!

Bexx, yes I'll be meeting you guys at Euston, I'm coming up on the coach, which reminds me I must get the ticket next week.

Yay!!! 2 weeks tomorrow!!! OMG!!!! It was like, 5 minutes ago and it was 3 weeks! Time is flying! I'd better order a costume for Donny aswell incase it's outta stock or summat.