london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose i have images of you all over Munich in cafes bars and restaurents and shops glued to your superphone :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

:roftl: Yeah, i was thinking summat like that, although i can see her in her penguin outfit :roftl: :roftl: - although i'm sure she's not wearing that!!:naughty:

:roftl: Yeah, i was thinking summat like that, although i can see her in her penguin outfit :roftl: :roftl: - although i'm sure she's not wearing that!!:naughty:

well i dont know she may be say in that cafe in her penguin costume as we speak :naughty: :naughty:

I'll be a constant high - just hope my back behaves itself! :shocked: I'm a bit worried about all the driving and that actually.

ok had lunch or should i say tea? :naughty:

i am going to the gym later because i HAVE to... sarah u say u have the back problems...well... i have some to cause i sit all day... i know its not as bad as u but i just went to the mall and my back was hurting from standing for a couple of hours! so i hope ill go few more times before london so ill be in better shape to wait for HOURS outside for the gigs....

I can't even remember what Rose looks like in normal clothes! :roftl: :roftl:

So yeah, I have the Penguin-in-Munich image in mind all day! :naughty:

im still very confused as to which concerts you are still going to Sara :shocked:

lol! :naughty:

Well, i'm going to :

Glasgow

Doncaster

Newcastle

Brighton

London x 3

Can't do Brum anymore - well, 80% defo not atm

Bournemouth is defo out the window aswell. The only way i'll be going to that is if i can't sell my tickets and i drive there as soon as hubby comes in from work and get there about 7.30 and drive straight back!! Seriously!!

Think that's all of them. :naughty:

lol! :naughty:

Well, i'm going to :

Glasgow

Doncaster

Newcastle

Brighton

London x 3

Can't do Brum anymore - well, 80% defo not atm

Bournemouth is defo out the window aswell. The only way i'll be going to that is if i can't sell my tickets and i drive there as soon as hubby comes in from work and get there about 7.30 and drive straight back!! Seriously!!

Think that's all of them. :naughty:

there isnt much point in the bournmouth one then it would be far too stressful a journey there and back for you :cool: