london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

there isnt much point in the bournmouth one then it would be far too stressful a journey there and back for you :cool:

Yeah i know - like i say, only if i couldn't sell my tickets i would go. Couldn't sit here with 2 tickets knowing that the gig is going on, lol! :naughty:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i know - like i say, only if i couldn't sell my tickets i would go. Couldn't sit here with 2 tickets knowing that the gig is going on, lol! :naughty:

i so know what u talking about LOL! i wouldnt be able to do it! :naughty:

if your watching the awards tonight i guess we should keep our eyes open for a penguin and a big girl....:blink:

Has anyone stopped to think for a moment what is the meaning of life?

i have....

its bumming me out big time :boxed:

if your watching the awards tonight i guess we should keep our eyes open for a penguin and a big girl....:blink:

i have....

Awwww Bexx!! Is this cuz you're missing your bloke and can't be arsed to go to work?:naughty:

i have....

You won't be seeing BG and penguin tonight, we're in our civvies.

We are now standing outside the Olympiahalle waiting for things to happen.

You won't be seeing BG and penguin tonight, we're in our civvies.

We are now standing outside the Olympiahalle waiting for things to happen.

Awwww!!!!! Well, i hope summat exciting happens for you. :biggrin2:

Tell Caz to hurry up and get some credit! lol!!! Also tell her that i've just been singing on my mac to Fedde Le Grand and Britney! lol!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!:naughty:

Awwww!!!!! Well, i hope summat exciting happens for you. :biggrin2:

Tell Caz to hurry up and get some credit! lol!!! Also tell her that i've just been singing on my mac to Fedde Le Grand and Britney! lol!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!:naughty:

Caz says she is freezing, hello and she can't wait to get to the beer gardeb, and at the moment someone is pointing a camera in our direction!

Awww, bless her!! Tell i told her to put some clothes on. :naughty: :naughty:

Oooh, you having piccies taken? Sounds exciting!! I've been having a really bad day. Been on here all day off and on = i've got loads to do aswell!!!

Glad you're enjoying yourselves. I can't believe it's November! Yay!!!:punk:

mwuhahahaha rak ur not the only one with a superphone! im at work as i type this mwuahahahaha

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 Nice one Bexx!!:punk::biggrin2:

I'm using the sony laptop atm and don't like it, lol! I#ll be back on my mac in a mo.

I thought you had come home ill for a sec there Bexx! :naughty:

O.k i think. Not that many peeps have been on. Bexx is still a bit cacky but she's gone to work so doing better. Caz and Rose have been having a fabby time and the last i heard were trying to get in the EMA's!! lol!:naughty:

Er....not heard from Tia. Sivan popped on this morning....that's it i think. :biggrin2:

O.k i think. Not that many peeps have been on. Bexx is still a bit cacky but she's gone to work so doing better. Caz and Rose have been having a fabby time and the last i heard were trying to get in the EMA's!! lol!:naughty:

Er....not heard from Tia. Sivan popped on this morning....that's it i think. :biggrin2:

I spoke to Rose and Caz at about 6ish and they were outside in the cold lol but Ioanna and mellody are inside!