london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don'tf forget Sara, I'll be your backing singer I've been practicing all the harmonies for all Mika songs, though I'm finding the start of Relax awee bit tricky, ha ha.

Don'tf forget Sara, I'll be your backing singer I've been practicing all the harmonies for all Mika songs, though I'm finding the start of Relax awee bit tricky, ha ha.

ROFL! I had a bit of a croaky throat last night - too many fags probably!! lol!!! So, my singing wasn't the best, especially after all that booze, but it was a laugh anyway. I'll have to watch my video to see how much of an idiot i really did make of myself! lol!!! Can you sing good Rose? :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ROFL! I had a bit of a croaky throat last night - too many fags probably!! lol!!! So, my singing wasn't the best, especially after all that booze, but it was a laugh anyway. I'll have to watch my video to see how much of an idiot i really did make of myself! lol!!! Can you sing good Rose? :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I'll have to check it out when I get into the office tomorrow. Look forward to it.

Well they had me doing the harmonies at Munich, while we were in the queue, and I never broke any windows, so I guess I must be okay.LOL!

I'll have to check it out when I get into the office tomorrow. Look forward to it.

Well they had me doing the harmonies at Munich, while we were in the queue, and I never broke any windows, so I guess I must be okay.LOL!

:naughty: Awwww!!!! Bet it was a brilliant laugh. It's a shame i couldn't be there. Would have been ace. I'm so glad you had a great time. Can't wait for Glasgow! :punk:

lmao ill do that part!!!!! :roftl: tho i cant promisse u guys wont run away...

:naughty: Awwww!!!! Bet it was a brilliant laugh. It's a shame i couldn't be there. Would have been ace. I'm so glad you had a great time. Can't wait for Glasgow! :punk:

wish i could come to glasgow!!!! never been there! i was close but not there...:bleh:

hi vanessa!

wish i could come to glasgow!!!! never been there! i was close but not there...:bleh:

hi vanessa!

Hi Vanessa!! :biggrin2:

You still buying my ticket? You haven't forgotten have you? :naughty:

Hi Sivan !

Are you coming early in london ?

Hi Sara!

Yes of course !I haven't forgot !

Do you know girls what can I take from Hithrow airport to our hotel ?

ROSE - Who are you going to Bournemouth with?

My nieces friend, it's her birthday that week and I haven't the heart to tell her she's gonna be filmed. It's gonna make her day.

A bus or something which can bring me to the hotel

What time do you arrive at the hotel ?

I thought you were on about Duty Free or summat! ROFL!!!!!!!

Have you looked at the airports website Vanessa? They usually have transport information like taxi's etc. You might have to get a bus or taxi to a tube station or summat. Dunno. I would have a look for you but am just checking out some transport of my own atm. :thumb_yello: