london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

I thought you were on about Duty Free or summat! ROFL!!!!!!!

Have you looked at the airports website Vanessa? They usually have transport information like taxi's etc. You might have to get a bus or taxi to a tube station or summat. Dunno. I would have a look for you but am just checking out some transport of my own atm. :thumb_yello:

Yes !But i haven't found information like taxis or buses etc !:blink:

They gave me only info about their planes !

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filmed?????????? :shocked:

Stick with me girl, I'm gonna make you a star!

Mika is getting his own private video made, and there are 2 cameramen, Richard and Andy, who do it for him. They are just filming the fans who go to most of the gigs, so they are now VERY familiar with the MFC flag.

I was filmed by Richard at Munich, he seems to like penguins apparently, and I was talking to him after the show and telling him which ones I was going to over here, it was him who persuaded me to bring the penguin to Glasgow and London, I'm also bringing the snowman too London too.

I told him Donny was going to be Christmas themed and he is looking forwad to it.

Mika is getting his own private video made, and there are 2 cameramen, Richard and Andy, who do it for him. They are just filming the fans who go to most of the gigs, so they are now VERY familiar with the MFC flag.

I was filmed by Richard at Munich, he seems to like penguins apparently, and I was talking to him after the show and telling him which ones I was going to over here, it was him who persuaded me to bring the penguin to Glasgow and London, I'm also bringing the snowman too London too.

I told him Donny was going to be Christmas themed and he is looking forwad to it.

Ha ha ha ha, i'm already a star Rose. :naughty:

Perhaps i should try and get my arse to Bournemouth. I don't seem to have any interest in my tickets. despite several posts in the Extra Ticket Thread. :blink:

It's gonna be a bit difficult though driving there after 5 pm, unless my friend can look after my baby.......and i'd still have a spare ticket.....er.......i'd have to drive straight home aswell.........dunno. :blink: :blink:

Ha ha ha ha, i'm already a star Rose. :naughty:

Perhaps i should try and get my arse to Bournemouth. I don't seem to have any interest in my tickets. despite several posts in the Extra Ticket Thread. :blink:

It's gonna be a bit difficult though driving there after 5 pm, unless my friend can look after my baby.......and i'd still have a spare ticket.....er.......i'd have to drive straight home aswell.........dunno. :blink: :blink:

That you are hun!

I understand your dilemma, Bournemouth isn't the most high profile of the shows, but I think it's gonna be a great night nonetheless. Getting a babysitter is always tricky, I understand that.

That you are hun!

I understand your dilemma, Bournemouth isn't the most high profile of the shows, but I think it's gonna be a great night nonetheless. Getting a babysitter is always tricky, I understand that.

Do you know - i've searched everywhere for a Bournemouth thread - is it me, or isn't there one listed? I was trying to have a look to see who was going.....i don't get it. Seems like no one from here is going!!!:shocked: Except you, and hopefully, me. :sneaky2: mmmm.......strange innit?

Hi Sivan !

Are you coming early in london ?

Hi Sara!

Yes of course !I haven't forgot !

Do you know girls what can I take from Hithrow airport to our hotel ?

ill be in london on november 23rd :)

i wanna be filmed to!!!! he better film my costume after all that work! :naughty:

Do you know - i've searched everywhere for a Bournemouth thread - is it me, or isn't there one listed? I was trying to have a look to see who was going.....i don't get it. Seems like no one from here is going!!!:shocked: Except you, and hopefully, me. :sneaky2: mmmm.......strange innit?

There is a thread buried somewhere , Babs is going too

and I thnk maybe two others, not sure who though. So we'll have Richard or Andy all to ourselves. I hope it's Richard , he is a real sweetheart, you'll love him. Hope Babs will be gentle with him.LOL!

There is a thread buried somewhere , Babs is going too

and I thnk maybe two others, not sure who though. So we'll have Richard or Andy all to ourselves. I hope it's Richard , he is a real sweetheart, you'll love him. Hope Babs will be gentle with him.LOL!

I think i know Richard - i saw him at Maida Vale - pretty sure of it as i've seen him lots of times since......wonder if that is him.....

What time you going to Bournemouth Rose? Are you staying over?

What is your costume Sivan?

hmmm surprise....lol

its a skirt and shirt... and i designed them :)

i guess the secret was out when anzuzu found out its gonna look like the cover of LICM ;) kinda....

but lets keep it here in the thread k?

i worked SO much on it and i love it :) just hope it wont be to cold to wear!!!

hows the weather now???

Rather mild actually atm. Bit chilly but not like it usually is for this time of year. I have no idea which outfit to buy for Dec and donny.......i might buy several for a laugh and wear one each night - £300 down the drain i expect,lol!

Rather mild actually atm. Bit chilly but not like it usually is for this time of year. I have no idea which outfit to buy for Dec and donny.......i might buy several for a laugh and wear one each night - £300 down the drain i expect,lol!

wow.... i have just one costume! what will i do??? :bleh:

hmmm surprise....lol

its a skirt and shirt... and i designed them :)

i guess the secret was out when anzuzu found out its gonna look like the cover of LICM ;) kinda....

but lets keep it here in the thread k?

I'm such a teaser! :naughty:

I think i know Richard - i saw him at Maida Vale - pretty sure of it as i've seen him lots of times since......wonder if that is him.....

What time you going to Bournemouth Rose? Are you staying over?

No, have to get my nieces friend home shes working next day. But not until I speak to the guys..

so you guys say 'relax take it easy' yes, yes, i'm getting closer. last week i almost killed my kids cuz i was such a nervous wreck. ok, i'm better now, but still a few things that don't help.

how do i know what time and where to be in london dec 3? how do i get a heart necklace? what's with the dress colorful? do you guys dress in costumes or just as colorful as possible? sivan says i can call her if she has a phone (sweetheart) but if she does not, how can i see you guys. also, not sure which chelsea house.

so, uhhh. i appreciate all of your comfort. really really really.

but i need just a few real detailed instructions like arrive at the house we are staying at at 3pm, take a taxi with us. or 'arrive at the concert site at 2pm and call this number' or try this. we'd love to see you before the concert so come at lunch, and then we'll all go together.

let's try the comfort approach.

THANK YOU

kids crying

gabi

so you guys say 'relax take it easy' yes, yes, i'm getting closer. last week i almost killed my kids cuz i was such a nervous wreck. ok, i'm better now, but still a few things that don't help.

how do i know what time and where to be in london dec 3? how do i get a heart necklace? what's with the dress colorful? do you guys dress in costumes or just as colorful as possible? sivan says i can call her if she has a phone (sweetheart) but if she does not, how can i see you guys. also, not sure which chelsea house.

but i need just a few real detailed instructions like arrive at the house we are staying at at 3pm, take a taxi with us. or 'arrive at the concert site at 2pm and call this number' or try this. we'd love to see you before the concert so come at lunch, and then we'll all go together.

THANK YOU

kids crying

gabi

Awww. Yes, we dress in fancy dress costumes (check out my myspace if you want):thumb_yello:

Don't panic - everything will be fine - i have some flashing hearts so i can save one for you, that's not a problem.:biggrin2:

You have Sivan's number so you can meet her as you have arranged and we can all see eachother on the day. :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU

kids crying

gabi

Hi Gabi, where are you staying in London?

Also if you have a costume, feel free to bring it along, trust me I was really self conscious when I first wore mine, but now it's not too bad. If you don't have one, the colourful the better. I have a spare flashing heart, if you'd like to borrow it, but Babs is the person to see if you want one.

I know we are getting there early, but not entirely sure what time. I guess the others in the house will just kick me out the door when it's time to leave.LOL!

Hi Gabi, where are you staying in London?

Also if you have a costume, feel free to bring it along, trust me I was really self conscious when I first wore mine, but now it's not too bad. If you don't have one, the colourful the better. I have a spare flashing heart, if you'd like to borrow it, but Babs is the person to see if you want one.

I know we are getting there early, but not entirely sure what time. I guess the others in the house will just kick me out the door when it's time to leave.LOL!

yeah gabi.... ill have a phone dont worry just not sure the number yet...

and yes bring a costume if u want... or colourfull :)

hmmm ill probably have internet in london so u could email me or messege me on myspace and ill know more than i think about times and stuff...

and Rose... i might kick u and say COME ON COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah gabi.... ill have a phone dont worry just not sure the number yet...

and yes bring a costume if u want... or colourfull :)

hmmm ill probably have internet in london so u could email me or messege me on myspace and ill know more than i think about times and stuff...

and Rose... i might kick u and say COME ON COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep that's what you gotta do, drag me away from the kettle and kick me out the door.LOL!