london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Hello guys !!!!!!! :wink2::wub2:

HELLLOO CAZ!

Yes Jem I did, that's why I'm still aimlessy driving around, cause when I woke up I came on here, and Caz can tell you how lethal that is, lol.

Then I drove some more, and stopped on here again, also my right eye started playing up. I forgot to unplug the satnav and flattened the battery, and typically there was no one around, so I called my brother in law who was about to come to rescue me, when a paramedic pulled in behind me and saved me. Who needs the AA.LOL!

But what it all boils down to is I don't really want to go home, cause that means Munich is over, and I don't want it to be. It was so awesome with everyone there, I don't want it to end.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLLOO CAZ!

Yes Jem I did, that's why I'm still aimlessy driving around, cause when I woke up I came on here, and Caz can tell you how lethal that is, lol.

Then I drove some more, and stopped on here again, also my right eye started playing up. I forgot to unplug the satnav and flattened the battery, and typically there was no one around, so I called my brother in law who was about to come to rescue me, when a paramedic pulled in behind me and saved me. Who needs the AA.LOL!

But what it all boils down to is I don't really want to go home, cause that means Munich is over, and I don't want it to be. It was so awesome with everyone there, I don't want it to end.

I knowww it was awesome hun !! im so glad your ok though !!! gosh whatta nightmare !! ... and all the road kill !!! :crybaby: poor things !!! awww yeah i miss everyone but im looking forward to the other meet ups and theres next year too huh !? :biggrin2:

Hi sivan :)

I knowww it was awesome hun !! im so glad your ok though !!! gosh whatta nightmare !! ... and all the road kill !!! :crybaby: poor things !!! awww yeah i miss everyone but im looking forward to the other meet ups and theres next year too huh !? :biggrin2:

Hi sivan :)

u got me worried GIRL! glad it all worked out ;)

HELLLOO CAZ!

I wasn't there....:annoyed_h4h: :annoyed_h4h: :annoyed_h4h::lol3::lmao:

Rak1 and Mika Gal nice to have you back , worried I was :blink:

awwww was no need to worry hun !! thanks though , just asshole security :thumbdown: thankyou any way !!

Sara !! i sooooo wish you was there me hunni !!! wish all the roomies could have gone !!

sivan , i was fine , but was annoyed at the way i got treated , thanks for the concern :)

so erm yeah its only 26 days till london guys!!! :thumb_yello:

Rak1 and Mika Gal nice to have you back , worried I was :blink:

Hey FD, how you feeling today?

Sara, that is what's gonna make Glasgow all the more special, hanging out with the UK crew!

Caz I can see any roadkill now, it's too foggy!LOL!

Jem, can't wait for ot, wish it was tomorrow.

Sara, that is what's gonna make Glasgow all the more special, hanging out with the UK crew!

Feeling amazing hun , the cold has gone and I feel like meee again , or is that Im feeling me again :wink2:

Im just so pleased yous are safe and sound :biggrin2:

awwww was no need to worry hun !! thanks though , just asshole security :thumbdown: thankyou any way !!

Sara !! i sooooo wish you was there me hunni !!! wish all the roomies could have gone !!

sivan , i was fine , but was annoyed at the way i got treated , thanks for the concern :)

Your welcome sugar plum x:wub2:

ohhhh thank god !!! ... guts all over !! was horrible :tears: !! been fighting with any stools today rose ...:lmfao:

yes! wow ... tomorrow it will be 18 days till i go to london

i seriously CANT just CANT believe it!

Right guys, I'm gonna go soon, I'm knackered and I also have to pack for Denmark at some stage LOL

I won't be on for long tomorrow as I will need an early night as I will be getting up at about 3.30am on Tuesday:blink:

See you later

j x

Right guys, I'm gonna go soon, I'm knackered and I also have to pack for Denmark at some stage LOL

I won't be on for long tomorrow as I will need an early night as I will be getting up at about 3.30am on Tuesday:blink:

See you later

j x

night!!!:biggrin2:

ohhhh thank god !!! ... guts all over !! was horrible :tears: !! been fighting with any stools today rose ...:lmfao:

Ha ha, no stools today, and never again if I can help it.LOL!

Night Jem, and if you do talk to the big guy, please tell him this penguin doesn't bite, I'm really quite nice.

Have a good time, will be waiting for your report.

Ha ha, no stools today, and never again if I can help it.LOL!Night Jem, and if you do talk to the big guy, please tell him this penguin doesn't bite, I'm really quite nice.

Have a good time, will be waiting for your report.

:lmfao: .... that tops the drunk guy with his legs in the air .... :roftl: its ok you got your own back on me when they made me take my boots off :roftl:

Message to Rose!!! (and to anyone who wants to know)

I have a Very Important Guest staying over at my place for the next two weeks:

THE FLAG!!!

:punk: :punk: :punk:

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH:biggrin2: what an honor ;)