london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, are you home for the day now or on a break?:biggrin2:

Home for the day! :punk: I can't concentrate on anything cuz I'm too excited about Stockholm gig on Friday. And... I just read that Mika has laryngitis! :shocked: I'm a bit worried about it. :thumbdown:

How are you BTW?

Home for the day! :punk: I can't concentrate on anything cuz I'm too excited about Stockholm gig on Friday. And... I just read that Mika has laryngitis! :shocked: I'm a bit worried about it. :thumbdown:

How are you BTW?

Oh no!!!! Where did you read that? On here?:shocked: :shocked:

Poor Mika!!!!!!

I dunno how i missed reading that bit!!!!!! lol!!!:naughty: Mind you, i had only just got up. :naughty:

Thanks for that!:thumb_yello:

I'm sure he'll be loads better by the time you go to see him. :thumb_yello:

Oh, I hope so! :wub2:

He's doing Denmark tomorrow - hope he's better for that!! (so do all the MFC members that are going to see him!):blink:

Yes, and today Berlin and Oslo on Wednesday. Hopefully he can manage these gigs! I think it's good thing that he hasn't got any gig on Thursday. :thumb_yello: He can take a bit rest before Stockholm.

Yes, and today Berlin and Oslo on Wednesday. Hopefully he can manage these gigs! I think it's good thing that he hasn't got any gig on Thursday. :thumb_yello: He can take a bit rest before Stockholm.

Yeah......hope he's loads better by glasgow!!! :naughty: - and the rest after that!:shocked:

hey girls....

ick....worried about mikush... but im sure he will be OK soon :)

he is probably saving his voice for the gigs...

coming to sing for us is more important than some award show right? ;)

hey girls....

ick....worried about mikush... but im sure he will be OK soon :)

he is probably saving his voice for the gigs...

coming to sing for us is more important than some award show right? ;)

I thought the same: maybe he's saving his voice cuz he has so many gigs this week. :thumb_yello: And yes, we're always the most important thing! :naughty:

I thought the same: maybe he's saving his voice cuz he has so many gigs this week. :thumb_yello: And yes, we're always the most important thing! :naughty:

no wonder he lost his voice with so many gigs :boxed:

no wonder he lost his voice with so many gigs :boxed:

It would be awful if Mika lost his voice. :shocked:

Well... Let's talk about something more positive... I'm wearing braces today with 70's style jeans and nice white shirt! :naughty: I rock! :punk:

It would be awful if Mika lost his voice. :shocked:

Well... Let's talk about something more positive... I'm wearing braces today with 70's style jeans and nice white shirt! :naughty: I rock! :punk:

Ooooh, sounds very nice.Take a piccie please - i wanna see. :biggrin2:

HELLLOO SARA!

I'm feeling better today, I guess a good nights sleep helped get rid of the blues, but if I'm like this now, what the heck will I be like after London?

Anyway how are you today?

HELLLOO SARA!

I'm feeling better today, I guess a good nights sleep helped get rid of the blues, but if I'm like this now, what the heck will I be like after London?

Anyway how are you today?

Awww!!! It's only just all kicking off for us Brits Rose!! Don't be sad about Munich - we've got it all to come!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm o.k atm ta. Had a crap morning though!lol!! Still not right but being positive and staying happy. :biggrin2:

Glad you feel better. A goos sleep is obviously what you needed - you did a lot of running round, bound to wear you out!

Glasgow next week!!!! YEAH BABY!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::drinks_wine:

Awww!!! It's only just all kicking off for us Brits Rose!! Don't be sad about Munich - we've got it all to come!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm o.k atm ta. Had a crap morning though!lol!! Still not right but being positive and staying happy. :biggrin2:

Glad you feel better. A goos sleep is obviously what you needed - you did a lot of running round, bound to wear you out!

Glasgow next week!!!! YEAH BABY!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::drinks_wine:

Yeah I'm getting into the Glasgow groove now, starting to plan the design the logo for the van now it's gonna be fun.

I kind of lost today, been on bed most of it, partly down to my eye. Was gonna go to the docs with it, but when I woke up it was fine, when I cleaned the gunk off of it. My van was getting it's clutch done anyway,so I knew I wasn't gonna get much work done.

At my sisters now, trying to settle the dogs, loads of fireworks going off and they aren't happy!

Sorry your morning was crap, everythings okay now though right?

Hello babe!!!!!! How's it going??? :wub2::thumb_yello:

My dressmaker hasn't finished my costume yet:shocked: I was supposed to collect it at 6pm but she phoned me and it won't be ready till 8.30:shocked: I was planning on being in bed by 9pm. I haven't even packed yet.

How are you hun, are you feeling a bit better?

I really hope Mika doesn't cancel tomorrow or I will cry :tears:

Hello:biggrin2:

Hello Jems, how you doing?

How's the packing going, you excited yet?

Sorry about being a bit of a saddo yesterday, like Sara said lack of sleep doesn't help, but I'm good now, getting geared up for Glasgow. YAY!

Yeah I'm getting into the Glasgow groove now, starting to plan the design the logo for the van now it's gonna be fun.

I kind of lost today, been on bed most of it, partly down to my eye. Was gonna go to the docs with it, but when I woke up it was fine, when I cleaned the gunk off of it. My van was getting it's clutch done anyway,so I knew I wasn't gonna get much work done.

At my sisters now, trying to settle the dogs, loads of fireworks going off and they aren't happy!

Sorry your morning was crap, everythings okay now though right?

Yeah...my dog's a bit upset by the fireworks, love him. Awww!!!!

Er......better than i was but still not really good. I really can't wait for my MRI results. I need to know what's happening to me!!!

When i had my x ray, they said i had Thoracic disc disease, which basically means the gel in between my discs is minimal in places, therefore, causing me lots of pain and getting worse with what they said, 'degenerative changes' which is bollocks for someone my age. They think i might have herniated or bulging discs from the crash - however, it's only a guess atm until i get my results.

It's been causing problems with my leg, as due to what happened to my upper back, my lower back as had to compensate for what happened, leaving me with a narrowing of the spine (spinal stenosis). Sciatica and all - pains in bum - numbness, tingling, cramp, you name it! I really don't want to be a miserable cow - it's not my style!! lol!! Although it does get me down sometimes. I'll feel better when i know what can be done. :thumb_yello:

Sorry if that was long winded! Just thought i'd let ya know. :thumb_yello:

Hello Jems, how you doing?

How's the packing going, you excited yet?

Sorry about being a bit of a saddo yesterday, like Sara said lack of sleep doesn't help, but I'm good now, getting geared up for Glasgow. YAY!

Hello Rose! How is your eye?

I can't wait for tomorrow and I'm praying he wont cancel (I have everything crossed)

I haven't started packing yet and I have to go and collect my costume for 8.30pm I'm starting to panic slightly lol