london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

My dressmaker hasn't finished my costume yet:shocked: I was supposed to collect it at 6pm but she phoned me and it won't be ready till 8.30:shocked: I was planning on being in bed by 9pm. I haven't even packed yet.

How are you hun, are you feeling a bit better?

I really hope Mika doesn't cancel tomorrow or I will cry :tears:

Awww, hunni!!!! What a bugger!!! Oh, don't worry sweet, i'm sure he won't cancel.Will be fine.x. :biggrin2:

I'm so so ta hun - just gets on my nerves. I don't like being a winger! lol! :roftl: x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, hunni!!!! What a bugger!!! Oh, don't worry sweet, i'm sure he won't cancel.Will be fine.x. :biggrin2:

I'm so so ta hun - just gets on my nerves. I don't like being a winger! lol! :roftl: x

I think you are entitled tbh I moan about eveything LOL (just ask Rose and Caz:naughty:

Sorry wondered off there for a minute, just went see what was happening in Berlin and talked to Ioana, then my niece called needing help filling in a passport application.

I think it'll be alright for Jem tomorrow, the big guy had a rest yesterday, so if he dosed up he should be okay. Bit of a pain that she won't get her early night, but it'll be worth it in the end. And she's NOT a moaner, she is a really brilliant person, she laughs at my jokes, no one back here does that!

Sorry wondered off there for a minute, just went see what was happening in Berlin and talked to Ioana, then my niece called needing help filling in a passport application.

I think it'll be alright for Jem tomorrow, the big guy had a rest yesterday, so if he dosed up he should be okay. Bit of a pain that she won't get her early night, but it'll be worth it in the end. And she's NOT a moaner, she is a really brilliant person, she laughs at my jokes, no one back here does that!

Who doesn't laugh at your jokes? :blink:

Awww!!!! lol! I'll laugh at your jokes Rose. :wink2:

AWW, thank you. I always worry that people will think I'm a prat, but in Germany everybody seemed to like me, which means a heck of a lot, looking forward to seeing a few of them in Glasgow.

Hello everyone

Hello Bexx, what were you up to over the weekend then, we thought we'd lost you there,ha ha!

Sara I ALWAYS look forward to seeing you, can't wait for us to tear up Glasgow. LOL!

hmmm well maybe i am lost i dont know.

what can i say there are certain things upsetting me at the moment topped off with being drugged up on pain killers 24hrs aday is doing me no favours!

Ive not been any where i have been here lurking around sometimes but mostly playing on my online game trying to exp my character:bleh:

Hi Guys!

Just a quickie one I have family home until Wednesday evening. Then I will finally be able to read threads and stuff!!!

Caz and Rose I was so happy to meet you you're ACE!!!!

I think I'm coming to Doncaster... I know it's crazy!!!! I'm end up pennyless lol. Would anyone know someone who's got a spare ticket please please please??? I cannot read the thread at the moment but I can quickly read PMs!

Cross fingers...

Sara I ALWAYS look forward to seeing you, can't wait for us to tear up Glasgow. LOL!

Glad to hear it!! :naughty::wink2: Awwww, yeah Glasgow will be a great laugh!!!! I can't wait!!! Have you decided when you are leaving for it?

Hi Girls:biggrin2: I have just come on to say goodnight and Goodbye until wednesday night:naughty: I really must pack:blink:

love ya

j x

I know you've gone, but just incase you come back, byeee babe!!!!! Have a blast!!!!!!Take care!! Love ya!!!! :wink2::thumb_yello: xxx

Hi Guys!

Just a quickie one I have family home until Wednesday evening. Then I will finally be able to read threads and stuff!!!

Caz and Rose I was so happy to meet you you're ACE!!!!

I think I'm coming to Doncaster... I know it's crazy!!!! I'm end up pennyless lol. Would anyone know someone who's got a spare ticket please please please??? I cannot read the thread at the moment but I can quickly read PMs!

Cross fingers...

Hi Em!!!! Spare ticket for Doncaster? No hun, i had a nightmare trying to get one myself. Are you coming to any others?

Yes I'm here, sorry battery died, but home now and plugged in, so I'm good.

Oh I hope Em can get a ticket for Donny, she ROCKS!

I swear she will drink us all under the table in London, she can handle her drink.

hey girls... :) did u notice i wasnt here last night? :naughty:

had no internet...grrrrrr

back now...

HELLO :)

Hi Sivan! :biggrin2:

Did you noticed that Mika is feeling better already? :thumb_yello: CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY! :punk: