london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Oh thank you! I really don't mind the money i just wan to get there the fastest way possible. Aww, thank you ladies! :thumb_yello:

This is such a great place...http://forum.politics.be/images/smilies/extra1/hug.gif For everyone!!!

Oh and Hey Sivan, how are you?

im ok :) EXCITED!!! :punk:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Girls:biggrin2: It's me LOL jemmalee:biggrin2:

I'm at Kata's and I have my big girl outfit on and I am very scared and¨it's freezing:blink:

I will send updates when I am in the queue later:biggrin2:

Love ya j x

ok heres the times for that date if there any use hun !...

depart heathrow airport central bus station by coach at 07.32hrs .... arrive at Reading train station for 08.28am .... depart reading train station at 8.40hrs by train and arrive at birmingham new street 10.15am :biggrin2:

I'm at Kata's and I have my big girl outfit on and I am very scared and¨it's freezing:blink:

Love ya j x

JEM!!!!!! KATA!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

*big hugs*

have fun and PLEASE take pictures!!!!!

I will send updates when I am in the queue later

Love ya j x

yay Jem !!! ... well at least i will be wearing mine with you next week and we can both freeze together LOL! :punk::naughty: glad you got there ok hun !! send my love to everyone !! hope you all have a blast !! can you remind bab to step on securitys foot for me please :naughty: ... love ya ! cant wait for the updates !! :thumb_yello: x

awww well , nevermind , understandable huh ? :wink2: awww hope jem has a blast !! :biggrin2: ive just booked my flight to glasgow , can you believe im flying on my own :roftl: ... i amaze myself :naughty:

OMG! You're not are you, will you be okay?

That's fantastic, good for you ggirl!

Guess you got all the checking for Cynthia and Sivan done then, saves me a job.LOL!

I'm a bit p*****d off right now, I'm watching E! News on the E! channel and they talked about the World Music Awards, they blathered on about Rhianna and Avril Lavigne winning 2 each, but NOTHING about Mika sweeping the board with 4. I'll bet if it was Timberlake they would have been shouting it from the rooftops, but not for our boy, oh no! This makes me detest Seacrest even more, he owns the production company that put it on. That guys ego is bigger than a planet, and he gets on my wick. Sorry rant over.

i think its pay as u go... yes....

i dont care what network.... it matters???

i just want to find a cheap one... :) cause if i use the phone from the USA it will be 1.29$ per minute and ill pay for incoming calls to :sneaky2:

yeah it needs to be the same network unless your phone is unlocked , what network are you on at the moment ?

Guess you got all the checking for Cynthia and Sivan done then, saves me a job.LOL!

I'm a bit p*****d off right now, I'm watching E! News on the E! channel and they talked about the World Music Awards, they blathered on about Rhianna and Avril Lavigne winning 2 each, but NOTHING about Mika sweeping the board with 4. I'll bet if it was Timberlake they would have been shouting it from the rooftops, but not for our boy, oh no! This makes me detest Seacrest even more, he owns the production company that put it on. That guys ego is bigger than a planet, and he gets on my wick. Sorry rant over.

not sure i got my answer..... lol u guys think i can just arrive in london and go to one of the cell companies? and get the SIM there?

OH..... caz,.... its not locked :) i use it in israel with a SIM and when i go to the US i use a different SIM...

in the US i use AT&T and israel i use CELLCOM

Everyone says hello, I will update you all later. We are gonna go and get some food so I wont be back on till tomorrow. Caz bab says do you know she is a big girl and might break his foot LOL

yeahhhh im sure ill be fineeee :thumb_yello: thanks hun ;) ... im gonna be scared LOL ... but its the terminals and everything that scares me now ! ... ill probably end up going down the wrong one , you know what im like LOL ... just hope i dont have to take my shoes off again :blink::roftl: once im there ill be fine then i can meet sara from her flight :wub2:

Love ya j x

JEMMA! You made it okay.

I did go to bed eventually, my body clocks up the shute at the moment, ha ha!

Can you ask the guys if they want to go to our aftershow party in Glasgow?

Luke messaged someone letting them know that they are all getting there on the Saturday before the gig, so the meals a no no. But they are welcome to pop in and join us for a little drinkies afterwards.

yeahhhh im sure ill be fineeee :thumb_yello: thanks hun ;) ... im gonna be scared LOL ... but its the terminals and everything that scares me now ! ... ill probably end up going down the wrong one , you know what im like LOL ... just hope i dont have to take my shoes off again :blink::roftl: once im there ill be fine then i can meet sara from her flight :wub2:

dont worry! it will be ok :) just ask around if u get lost :)

it seem scary but i actually feel proud of myself when i fly alone... and find my way! LOL

like i said only on for a second now i have to dash on i may be back later on tonight :thumb_yello:

*im still dying sick btw*

ear troubles - its a good job i cancelled Glasgow cos the state i am i wouldnt have been able to go anyway :boxed:

BYEEE

dont worry! it will be ok :) just ask around if u get lost :)

it seem scary but i actually feel proud of myself when i fly alone... and find my way! LOL

yeahhh i know what you mean ;) ... it will be a major acheivment for me too :naughty: im sure ill be fine thanks hun :thumb_yello:

Watch out for the stools. LOL!

like i said only on for a second now i have to dash on i may be back later on tonight :thumb_yello:

*im still dying sick btw*

ear troubles - its a good job i cancelled Glasgow cos the state i am i wouldnt have been able to go anyway :boxed:

BYEEE

ick! feel better soon bex!!!