london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

yeahhh i know what you mean ;) ... it will be a major acheivment for me too :naughty: im sure ill be fine thanks hun :thumb_yello:

when i arrive to london i need to find my friend Dianne that i stay with AND than we need to find SUMMER! hehe

its gonna be crazy! but so much fun :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i arrive to london i need to find my friend Dianne that i stay with AND than we need to find SUMMER! hehe

its gonna be crazy! but so much fun :)

i know i cant wait im sooo excited !! its gonna be a blast ! :D ... im going to newcastle too with sara :biggrin2:

i know i cant wait im sooo excited !! its gonna be a blast ! :D ... im going to newcastle too with sara :biggrin2:

u coming to NEWCASTLE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that new????? i dont think i knew!:punk:

YOU'RE JOKING!

Why?

she has some personal problems... :(

hope she is OK!

and hope we could meet in the future!

she said she would love it if summer take her place...so thats good... summer will be a lot more relaxed if she stay with me...

guys got a PM from Tia she cant come to london.... she need someone to take her place in london.... would it be ok if summer take this place?

wish i could meet Tia :(

Dunno. Me and the girls will possibly have a debate, lol!! Girls?:biggrin2:

she has some personal problems... :(

hope she is OK!

and hope we could meet in the future!

she said she would lov it if summer take her place...so thats good... summer will be a lot more relaxed if she stay with me...

:naughty::roftl: :roftl: O.k. Sure that's cool then. lol!!! I don't think i know Summer.........*thinks*

Well, am trying to tidy up and gonna do my excercises - to help with my back etc, plus, to TRY and look a bit better in my new costume! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Wbu? :biggrin2:

Sara! im going to the gym again today.....are u proud of me or what!?

:naughty::roftl: :roftl: O.k. Sure that's cool then. lol!!! I don't think i know Summer.........*thinks*

LOL! her name is nani_summer and she took the famous SWEET DREAMS video in SF :)

i went to all MIKA concerts with her :)

maybe i acn take Tia place and summer can stay at the bottom floor..LOL

will i be scared of u UK people? ;)

Yes dear, but don't over do it! Don't want you breaking a leg or summat and not being able to come to the gigs! :naughty::roftl:

haha nahhh dont worry..... a day before yesterday i went to erobic class but did only 30 min... the teacher thought i stopped cause i was dying but i told her i didnt want to push it cause i didnt do excersize for long time...

u kidding! :shocked: cooooool:thumb_yello:

That's AWESOME!

I hope it works out for you, it would be great to have Australia represented and you can sign the flag too.

It would all have to depend on when exactly my family go overseas and whether Mika will announce any Australian shows and how much money I'll have saved. If he doesn't announce any before we go on holiday I want to take a detour to London on Dec 4th. *fingers crossed* :shocked: