london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

LOL! her name is nani_summer and she took the famous SWEET DREAMS video in SF :)

i went to all MIKA concerts with her :)

maybe i acn take Tia place and summer can stay at the bottom floor..LOL

will i be scared of u UK people? ;)

LOL maybe me and sara ... mwahahahaha :roftl:;)

tia was on the bottom floor with you guys ;)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! this is so funny me and one of my friends allways talk and than we do like MUAHAHAHAHAA but only when we r alone cause other people might get scared!!! :roftl:

OOOH i thought she was on the top one!!! HAHAHAHA coool so summer will be with me same apartment! COOL!!! she will be SO happy! ROCK ON!!! :punk:

but i wish Tia would be there to! :(

LOL ok ill have a look at prices , soz forgot about that :naughty:

i know poor tia i just got the PM too :( ... i hope shes still coming to doncaster :(

Hey Caz, do you think we could get the spare ticket for Ioana, if she can come. I'll get in touch with Marianne.

Sorry, I am gutted abut Tia, I've just pm'd her, but it would be great to have Ioana in London.

Hey Caz, do you think we could get the spare ticket for Ioana, if she can come. I'll get in touch with Marianne.

Sorry, I am gutted abut Tia, I've just pm'd her, but it would be great to have Ioana in London.

im sure Tia would be happy if she wont need to pay for the ticket and someone ellse will use it...

The rest is right up until the end. After the 24th its, Doncaster to London for a day and then Heathrow the morning of the 26th.

Cyn u going to 3 concerts?! i thought just one?! :thumb_yello:

Hahaha.. Yeah three i figured I'd make it worth while coming all this way and paying all the money. :naughty: I fixed it about a month ago.. so excited too!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

See you go to every concert with summer and i go with Naomi. We have our concert buddies even flying all over the world with us. lol! :thumb_yello:

My hubby was supposed to come this time but he had some family issues in Ethiopia to take care of. *Sniff* I told Mika he would be coming.. kind feel weird now that he's not but i'm determined to have fun anyway. :biggrin2:

cool well im sure u will have fun no matter what... is naomi your friend? not sure i saw a pic of her or something... and yes its cool to have a concert buddy like that :)

yeahh rose im sure tia would be fine with it :) .... aww bless her :( ... whatta shame , was really looking forward to out little group ! :(

well just have to make it up in doncaster :biggrin2:

will u guys have fun with Tia for me to? :biggrin2:

*peeps in*

can i still come here to chat even if im not going anymore? i like it here, althou nearer the time mayb a bit more differcult...

i just wanted to say thou, i feel like i know all u guys and threw this thread iv gotten to know u all so much more!!!! its a shame that life has a habit of getting in the way with mika things Lol

oh and iv a spare for 2nd brixton (dont worry sivan its not yr one)

*peeps in*

can i still come here to chat even if im not going anymore? i like it here, althou nearer the time mayb a bit more differcult...

i just wanted to say thou, i feel like i know all u guys and threw this thread iv gotten to know u all so much more!!!! its a shame that life has a habit of getting in the way with mika things Lol

Awwww, too bad you can't come sweet!! Awwww!!! What a shame!!! Bummer eh? :thumbdown: I understand though. Things aren't easy sometimes with sorting childcare and stuff. We will take loads of pics and that for you hunni!! x

Of course you can still talk to us on here!!! :biggrin2: xxx

Girl? Ooooh, you do make me feel young, thanks! :naughty:

I doubt it sweet. :naughty:

MUAHAHA u really dont know me... :roftl:

i look all sweetand calm.....but OMG..... hahahahahaha ul see ull see ;)

*peeps in*

its ok! just dont forget to give mine to bex ;) and FD to right?