london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Yeah Naomi is my bestfriend. She's moriina on the mfc and I've known her for about 7 years. I mentioned her a lot in my report about my experience at GMA and the Highline. She got me into Mika in April and i brought her to the mfc.(thanks to you since you brought me:thumb_yello:) lol!

Here's a pic:

BPHotelLobby.jpg

That was across the street from Bryant Park in the Lobby of the Hotel Mika and family were staying. Its was 1am and we didn't book a hotel and it started to rain so we ducked there for a bit until we met Mika's manager blah, blah blah...:biggrin2:

l_ae4dd44b1ea5539dc8a58f0f426e181e.jpg

Sorry i didn't think to down size them...too lazy now :naughty:

yeah i remember her from your stories :) just wasnt sure about how u know eachother :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, i didn't think you looked that bad Siv? :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :lol3::lmfao:

hahahahaha THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU TO SARA! :lmao:

actually good thing we wont b in same apartment... cause if u see me how i look like in the morning.... hahaha

OMG I'm leaving home tomorrow and on Thursday I and Marianne are travelling to Stockholm. :shocked: THREE DAYS and we're on the gig! :punk: Wish us luck! :biggrin2: It's my first Mika gig!

And BTW Mariposa is going to forward my reports here on the MFC on Friday evening! :thumb_yello:

OMG I'm leaving home tomorrow and on Thursday I and Marianne are travelling to Stockholm. :shocked: THREE DAYS and we're on the gig! :punk: Wish us luck! :biggrin2: It's my first Mika gig!

And BTW Mariposa is going to forward my reports here on the MFC on Friday evening! :thumb_yello:

HAVE FUN!!!! im sure u will :):punk:

Oh wow!!!! Have a brilliant time!!!!!:punk:

Your first Mika gig??!!!! Awww!!! You will LOVE it!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Thanx guys! I'm sure it's gonna be AMAZING! :thumb_yello::wub2:

it so will :)

did u guys think about it? the house gonna have 5 english ppl and second floor.... israeli, finish, french, romanian and american.....

hahahaha we can start writing a joke...

it so will :)

did u guys think about it? the house gonna have 5 english ppl and second floor.... israeli, finish, french, romanian and american.....

hahahaha we can start writing a joke...

We're the world wide Mika family. :roftl:

All this talk about posh accents, I have a West country accent, somI guess I'll be the country hick.LOL!

i saw CazGirl video long time ago and i think i understood her fine lol did i see a video of u talk ever? :)

Do you know, in 4 weeks time, we will be all together and getting ready for the last gig of the tour! *cries*

It will be super!!!! - but sad!

soooooooooooooo sad...... i might cry i warn u! wow i warn u a lot today!