london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Do you know, in 4 weeks time, we will be all together and getting ready for the last gig of the tour! *cries*

It will be super!!!! - but sad!

OH SARA DON'T SAY THAT!

After Munich was bad enough, after London,as I was saying to Cynthia earlier is going to tbe so much worse.

Sivan, the only person who has me on video so far is Mika, funny as I don't have him yet.LOL!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SARA DON'T SAY THAT!

After Munich was bad enough, after London,as I was saying to Cynthia earlier is going to tbe so much worse.

Sivan, the only person who has me on video so far is Mika, funny as I don't have him yet.LOL!

OK!

mika has me on video to! u know??? i wonder if he watched it :naughty:

well im sure we will b ok! worst thing ill tell u guys to speak more slowly! :wink2:

my english will be so good after 2 weeks of only english speaking!

OK!

mika has me on video to! u know??? i wonder if he watched it :naughty:

well im sure we will b ok! worst thing ill tell u guys to speak more slowly! :wink2:

my english will be so good after 2 weeks of only english speaking!

Poor guy, he has me harmonising on Grace Kelly, don't know if he managed to watch it without rolling around the floor laughing.LOL!

Poor guy, he has me harmonising on Grace Kelly, don't know if he managed to watch it without rolling around the floor laughing.LOL!

u think u did bad???

i was shaking my ass with the lollipop dress! :blink: i turned around to the cam and shook my ass!!!! :blink:

At least you weren't pissed like me!!! lol!! Well, he wouldn't have heard me doing my karaoke the other night anyway so i'm safe there!! lol!!!! I drank too much and smoked too much!!lol!!! I had a bit of a croaky throat, nevermind, it's all in good fun!:naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OH SARA DON'T SAY THAT!

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Rose, i'm sure you were brilliant!!!!! I can't wait to hear you at Glasgow. :punk::thumb_yello:

We definitely have to have a sing song up there, Love Today I think this time, then Big Girl at Brum/Donny and for the big finale at Brixton Happy Ending, very appropriate I think, I'm starting to get the hang of this harmomising thing.Ha ha!

guys im off to the shower.... need to go to the gym later...

funny i know... shower BEFORE the gym... lol but it wakes me up and i feel better about going out from the house :)

laters!!!

*hugs*

sara... not sure u PMed me your no#??? incase im looking for u guys in london!

im taking everyone details :):thumb_yello:

lmao... im gonna make u laugh... its gonna be english hebrew posh accent :roftl:

i told u i might scare u ! :roftl:

And my accent will be something like... Finnish American with a bit of posh British. :roftl: I have studied American accent, but you can't really tell it because I now have a British teacher. I spoke with him for about 20 minutes today and his accent is infectious! :boxed: I wonder what I'll be like after I have spent five days with you guys. :shocked: I may have forgotten my previous accent by then. :roftl:

The lovely cameraman (well I think it was Richard, haven't seen the other one) filmed Martin when he met Mirti and me after the gig in Dusseldorf. :roftl: :roftl: I bet the band has had a good laugh by now watching the Scottish Master having a conversation with his Fan Clan. :roftl: :roftl:

Don't know what my accent is like. Ozzies say it's American but I have no idea myself. My sentences are build up quite 'Dunglish' anyway. I think faster than I speak. :naughty:

We definitely have to have a sing song up there, Love Today I think this time, then Big Girl at Brum/Donny and for the big finale at Brixton Happy Ending, very appropriate I think, I'm starting to get the hang of this harmomising thing.Ha ha!

So what are we going to do in Glasgow?? :blink::naughty:

Hi guys! Anyone here???

Still no ticket for Doncaster... Seatwave is very expensive (70 pounds)... Should I book the flight and then take a risk...

Bouhouhou....

Hi Em!!!! They are a lot. I paid £60 in the end for mine.

LOL ... im so proud of that ! when me and ioana were on about getting the queue singing i didnt actually think it would happen LOL ... but then for mika's cameraman to video it and mika heard it was just amazing !! :wub2::naughty: LOL even if he thought it was a bit high pitched :naughty:

evening guys ! not on for long just popped in to say hello :thumb_yello: and how are you all :)