london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Hi guys!:biggrin2: I have just got home from Denmark and I'm so tired( i have only had 5 hours sleep in the last 48 hrs:blink:)

It was amazing and I have a lovely cuddle/conversation/pic with Mikey and Cherisse:biggrin2:

I will tell you more tomorrow when I can think more

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!:biggrin2: I have just got home from Denmark and I'm so tired( i have only had 5 hours sleep in the last 48 hrs:blink:)

It was amazing and I have a lovely cuddle/conversation/pic with Mikey and Cherisse:biggrin2:

I will tell you more tomorrow when I can think more

Brilliant Jemma! Can't wait for your story!

Yep. I am STILL here. :punk: Getting pissed!! Great fun!! WBU??:naughty:

pissed as drinking? or pissed mad? lol when i say pissed i mean mad :naughty:

im GOOD! had a good day :)

ingraved something on the gift i made for mika today :) i searched for a store that will do it for few weeks!

and bought plugs for the UK electricity! and... another pair of black tights for the cold.... and went to dinner at a nice resturant by a cute lake with my friend and her friend i told u about...mika fan :) was FUN!

pissed as drinking? or pissed mad? lol when i say pissed i mean mad :naughty:

im GOOD! had a good day :)

ingraved something on the gift i made for mika today :) i searched for a store that will do it for few weeks!

and bought plugs for the UK electricity! and... another pair of black tights for the cold.... and went to dinner at a nice resturant by a cute lake with my friend and her friend i told u about...mika fan :) was FUN!

Don't you know me by now? Of course i mean drinking!!!! lol!!!!! :naughty: What's your tipple Siv? Don't tell me, a cup of tea? :roftl:

lol ... have we changed the words from ruby, ruby, ruby to bebbeh, bebbeh , bebbeh, ... :naughty: im gonna sing that when you come off the plane ...:roftl: you ok me babe ? :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Love it!!!!! I'm cracking up here!!!!! you are sooo funny!!!! I can't wait til Friday hun!!! Mwah!! Ha ha ah aha ha ha ha de hahaha!! :wink2:

Don't you drink anything else???? I love my coffee - about 10 cups in the morning!!! lol!!! Then it's time for better stuff! :naughty: :naughty: :punk:

well i told u i like breezer but i think its baby drinks for u..... :naughty:

i never get drunk...im a natural drunk.....:biggrin2: i dont need alcohol to me happy and wild! :biggrin2: and i dont like the taste of the strong ones...

i knowwww i cant wait :naughty::roftl::wub2: .... mwahahahahah !! thanks for my award sweetie love ya !! :wub2:

Awwww, you're welcome!!!!! :biggrin2: You deserve it!!! You wait - next week, we'll be rockin' it!!! Whop whoop!!! Getting sooooo excited!!! I tell ya - we will have the BEST time EVER!!:punk::naughty: xxx

Awwww, you're welcome!!!!! :biggrin2: You deserve it!!! You wait - next week, we'll be rockin' it!!! Whop whoop!!! Getting sooooo excited!!! I tell ya - we will have the BEST time EVER!!:punk::naughty: xxx

i so wish i could be there with u guys!!!

well i guess i wish i went to ALL mikas shows :bleh: and meet EVERYONE!!! on the way :)