london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

u not going on the 22nd? awwww, dont u mind?

it should b a great few days, im really going to make the most of it now i cant do london:biggrin2:

Oh I'll be at the gig on the 22nd, but I mixed up getting one for the 23rd, so I'm quite happy to be the coffee runner for you guys that day, that goes for food too.

Em, I'm struggling to describe what tinsel looks like, I guess a feather boa,except it's made of shiney material.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'll be at the gig on the 22nd, but I mixed up getting one for the 23rd, so I'm quite happy to be the coffee runner for you guys that day, that goes for food too.

Em, I'm struggling to describe what tinsel looks like, I guess a feather boa,except it's made of shiney material.

i think caz had spares, thats who i bought mine off anyway.

Evening everyone....

your all gonna be super upset with me ive been trying to think all day of a way to soften the blow but there simply isnt one...

so here goes....

i dont think i will be able to attend any of the London Gigs either simply because of my finance situation which has now unexpectedly become alot worse due to work :boxed:

Evening everyone....

your all gonna be super upset with me ive been trying to think all day of a way to soften the blow but there simply isnt one...

so here goes....

i dont think i will be able to attend any of the London Gigs either simply because of my finance situation which has now unexpectedly become alot worse due to work :boxed:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please dont make this harder for me than it already is :crybaby:

Its all work's fault!!!

They cut my hours down soo much that now its impossible to afford anything im even stretching it to attend the Birmingham and doncaster dates :thumbdown:

so basically i have the choice of having christmas and being able to buy presents for family + friends or just going to the concerts.

I still really really want to go to the london concerts but i also want to actually have money for christmas.

So you see the predicament i am in.

Unless ofcourse i by some miracle found another secondary job between now and december ((im looking into it now))

Seriously sucks though let me put it this way...i usually do 60hrs per week and my hours have been sliced down to a meer 30hrs :shocked::boxed:

Evening everyone....

so here goes....

:boxed::thumbdown: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ill start crying!!!!!!

in the past hour i keep getting bad news!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA

this whole day was so bad for me!

Its all work's fault!!!

They cut my hours down soo much that now its impossible to afford anything im even stretching it to attend the Birmingham and doncaster dates :thumbdown:

so basically i have the choice of having christmas and being able to buy presents for family + friends or just going to the concerts.

I still really really want to go to the london concerts but i also want to actually have money for christmas.

Unless ofcourse i by some miracle found another secondary job between now and december ((im looking into it now))

Seriously sucks though let me put it this way...i usually do 60hrs per week and my hours have been sliced down to a meer 30hrs :shocked::boxed:

I'm so sorry Bexx... Of course you want to have money to buy family Christmas gifts!

I'm coming to Doncaster so I'll meet you there but it was so nice having organised that crazy 2 appartments rental and now knowing that you might not be with us...

But I don't want to make it harder on you I know it's not an easy decision to make.

Its all work's fault!!!

sniff sniff

ill be sad if i wont meet u bexx..... but lets hope we will meet in the close future?

Evening everyone....

so here goes....

:tears:.............:crybaby:

awwww bexxx :( ... i really hope you can sort something but if not i understand :( xxx

at the moment im not saying no i definately wont go im gonna be clutching at straws over the next few days before i can say my final decision so i will keep you all posted ok :thumb_yello:

Its all work's fault!!!

oh i hope u dont feel too bad hun. these things happen. esp with work and stuff!!!

*hugs*

ps

tia got her prezzie 2day:biggrin2:

oh i hope u dont feel too bad hun. these things happen. esp with work and stuff!!!

*hugs*

ps

tia got her prezzie 2day:biggrin2:

Oh yay im glad it arrived safely i was worried with the state of the postal service and everything.

Has she opened it yet or is she leaving it until the big day? :biggrin2:

at the moment im not saying no i definately wont go im gonna be clutching at straws over the next few days before i can say my final decision so i will keep you all posted ok :thumb_yello:

okee bexx! hope u can come at the end :)

hi sara and caz! i feel like crap and u? :bleh:

Hi Tia!!!!! :thumb_yello: How's it going? :biggrin2:

i may say this very quiet but you wont believe it iv had a nice calm day:thumb_yello: it makes a change, nothing has gone wrong yet and its nearly 10pm....

LOL

how about u hun?