london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Hey Bexxy, you okay?

Don't worry about the hotels in Brum, it's not too bad, it's covered.

I don't mind not being at the second Brum show, I don't want to be greedy.LOL! Besides it'll be fun being the runner, I get to move aboutand haunt Mc Donalds.Haha!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yay im glad it arrived safely i was worried with the state of the postal service and everything.

Has she opened it yet or is she leaving it until the big day? :biggrin2:

oh she must leave it til sat, but shes really good at that!!

your card is amazing!!!! OMG.... and thats just the envolope (oops) wow very creative bexx... shes soooo xcited and im trying to come to terms with the fact im a mother 2 an 8yr old.... its not easy!!!:naughty:

oh she must leave it til sat, but shes really good at that!!

your card is amazing!!!! OMG.... and thats just the envolope (oops) wow very creative bexx... shes soooo xcited and im trying to come to terms with the fact im a mother 2 an 8yr old.... its not easy!!!:naughty:

mine is 5 next wednesday :shocked: it only feels like yesterday he started walking :shocked:

mine is 5 next wednesday :shocked: it only feels like yesterday he started walking :shocked:

awwww, it goes so quick its kinda scary. im not quite sure how iv muddled thou the last 8yrs:boxed: another 8 and shes b 16 and ill b soooo old:no:

hi sivan , hellooo rose ! :biggrin2:

why you feel like crap sivan ? :)

this day was BAD!!!

started with me trying to work and my laptop was weird and nothing worked right.

than my friend pissed me off...

than my friend from london gave me kinda bad news...that she need to move and hopefully we will have a place to stay and if so we will probably sleep on the floor....

and than bex told us she wont come to london....

and im getting SICK!!!! ARGH! BAD DAY!

awwww, it goes so quick its kinda scary. im not quite sure how iv muddled thou the last 8yrs:boxed: another 8 and shes b 16 and ill b soooo old:no:

i know it does !! awww you wont be old ! i will be 36 when he is 18 ! :D how cool is that , i can go clubbing and keep checks on the totty hes tappin' :roftl:

Hello Caz, hello Sara.

Are you and Tia having parties for your little'uns birthdays Caz.

awww sorry to hear your having a bad day sivan !! tomorrow is another day :biggrin2: and a day closer to mika :biggrin2:

hellooo rose ! dawson is having his party at the childminders with his mates ! im buying the cake and everything and having it there :) her house is bigger then mine and it wont mess my house up! LOL :naughty:

hahahah well Tia i think the card may be a bit of a dissapointment when compared to the envelope then as you can see i went a bit crazy mad with my left over glittler glue in my craft box :naughty:

but

OMG

something has just exploded in my ear and all this crap came out :boxed:

Not good not good :blink:

i may say this very quiet but you wont believe it iv had a nice calm day:thumb_yello: it makes a change, nothing has gone wrong yet and its nearly 10pm....

LOL

how about u hun?

Awwww, good.x. glad you had a nice day :biggrin2: I'm knackered!! lol!! Am o.k though, i've just had a lovely time with 'Palladium' so am buzzing a little bit. :punk::naughty:

hahahah well Tia i think the card may be a bit of a dissapointment when compared to the envelope then as you can see i went a bit crazy mad with my left over glittler glue in my craft box :naughty:

but

OMG

:puke: thx bexx that was to much info!!!!

Awwww, good.x. glad you had a nice day :biggrin2: I'm knackered!! lol!! Am o.k though, i've just had a lovely time with 'Palladium' so am buzzing a little bit. :punk::naughty:

im confused (it doesnt take much thou) Palladium? did u go see them somewhere or am being stupid?

but

OMG

Ewwwwww :boxed:

awww sorry to hear your having a bad day sivan !! tomorrow is another day :biggrin2: and a day closer to mika :biggrin2:

hellooo rose ! dawson is having his party at the childminders with his mates ! im buying the cake and everything and having it there :) her house is bigger then mine and it wont mess my house up! LOL :naughty:

that is true...hope i feel better tomorrow morning...

hey sara so had fun with the band? :)

but

OMG

Doesn't sound good, but maybe better out than in!

Might get a little distracted over the next half hour, David Duchovnys just coming on the tv!

Doesn't sound good, but maybe better out than in!

Might get a little distracted over the next half hour, David Duchovnys just coming on the tv!

is it the x-files,i use to love the x-files:bleh:

Yes girls (Tia and Siv):biggrin2:

They played in a club next to the record store in my neck of the woods today / evening. It was brilliant!!!!

They did a signing too so had a little chat and stuff. Bless them. I kissed Peter and Rufio, lol! The others had other peeps talking to them at that point as we were nearly done. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Nah, his new show, Californication on Channel 5, where he gets his shirt off a lot!

oh iv heard about that, oh no wonder yr watching, i heard he gets his erm shirt off most of the way thou it!!!

should have watched it myself:naughty:

Yes girls (Tia and Siv):biggrin2:

They played in a club next to the record store in my neck of the woods today / evening. It was brilliant!!!!

They did a signing too so had a little chat and stuff. Bless them. I kissed Peter and Rufio, lol! The others had other peeps talking to them at that point as we were nearly done. :naughty::thumb_yello:

did ya use tongues? did ya did ya????:naughty:

sounds a cool nite, i didnt know u where going!!! i actually havent heard any of there stuff:blush-anim-cl: