london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great for you guys you're getting your tickets!!

Caz' date=' I'm relieved the tide thing is not as hard as expected, good news!![/quote']

awww thanks em :wub2: .... yeah me tooo ! that would have been horrible again !! last time all the towns around me were flooded !! i was in the middle and LUCKILY didnt get hit :blink: so its a huge relief thanks em ! yeahhh i was starting to get really worried about the tickets ! seetickets are pure PANTS !! :thumbdown:

guys something weird is going on.....

first of all its about to rain FINALLY....the sky are DARK :blink:

and my friends r going nuts...they are all mad at me.... for no reason... people are pissed.... WTF??? maybe its the weather?

guys something weird is going on.....

first of all its about to rain FINALLY....the sky are DARK :blink:

and my friends r going nuts...they are all mad at me.... for no reason... people are pissed.... WTF??? maybe its the weather?

why are they going nuts ? :blink:

why are they going nuts ? :blink:

yesterday my friend got mad at me for not going out with her.... she called when i was about to go into a pilates class and i had no clothes for after to change and go out and i didnt feel like going home and than out again... i felt sick after to so for SURE i would have gone out....

and now my other friend is pissed at me for saying we met only 3 times since i got here to israel.... so she said she is deepressed and dont wanna go out....

:boxed:

the rain JUST started!

guys i hope we all meet in london and have a blast! i just wanna forget about everything and enjoy some music and new friends :)

yesterday my friend got mad at me for not going out with her.... she called when i was about to go into a pilates class and i had no clothes for after to change and go out and i didnt feel like going home and than out again... i felt sick after to so for SURE i would have gone out....

and now my other friend is pissed at me for saying we met only 3 times since i got here to israel.... so she said she is deepressed and dont wanna go out....

:boxed:

the rain JUST started!

guys i hope we all meet in london and have a blast! i just wanna forget about everything and enjoy some music and new friends :)

awwww well its not your fault for being poorly ! your friend should understand that ! im sure shell come round maybe shes just having a bad day ... and if you other friend is depressed maybe you should just go round anyway and have a chat to her to cheer her up :) ... not nice being depressed :wink2:

awwww well its not your fault for being poorly ! your friend should understand that ! im sure shell come round maybe shes just having a bad day ... and if you other friend is depressed maybe you should just go round anyway and have a chat to her to cheer her up :) ... not nice being depressed :wink2:

yeah well...well see...the thing is i dont think i wanna go out being sick :boxed:

I'm knackered and have loads to do. I keep popping on and off here!! lol!!! Everybody o.k? Except for Siv, of course. Get some tablets down ya siv and rest up. :thumb_yello:

sara...u know paladium...the singer sound a bit like maroon 5 singer....no?

well like i say its not your fault feeling poorly! like sara sez , have a rest and you might feel better later ay ? :)

yep resting and working a bit on a website but im on the sofa i think its OK :bleh:

Evening all!

Bit of a rubbish week this week, only had 3 runs all week! Next week will be better, fingers crossed.

Sivan, maybe your friends have Seasonal Affected Disorder, usually happens this time of year when the nights draw in early.

Waiting for Seetickets is like watching paint dry, but not as interesting.LOL!

hellooooo peoplee !!!! hello rose :D , hey sara hun!!! x

Hey there Caz, hey there Sara, you guys had a good day. I'm glad the flooding hasn't effected you Caz, can't be much fun when that happens, I saw the pics of when it happened in Sheffield before, pretty bad.

Evening all!

Bit of a rubbish week this week, only had 3 runs all week! Next week will be better, fingers crossed.

Sivan, maybe your friends have Seasonal Affected Disorder, usually happens this time of year when the nights draw in early.

Waiting for Seetickets is like watching paint dry, but not as interesting.LOL!

yes i thought about it to...i think its the weather changing and stuff...

i actually had a nap till now and im more positive now :wink2:

Hey there Caz, hey there Sara, you guys had a good day. I'm glad the flooding hasn't effected you Caz, can't be much fun when that happens, I saw the pics of when it happened in Sheffield before, pretty bad.

heya rose !!! :thumb_yello: nahhh thank goodness everything is ok !! :) yeahh im not far from sheffield and hull etc ! that wasnt nice !! hopefully everything will be smooth now :D ... im fine ive just been cleaning today ! how interesting huh ? LOL ... how are you what have you been upto ? :)

heya rose !!! :thumb_yello: nahhh thank goodness everything is ok !! :) yeahh im not far from sheffield and hull etc ! that wasnt nice !! hopefully everything will be smooth now :D ... im fine ive just been cleaning today ! how interesting huh ? LOL ... how are you what have you been upto ? :)

I've been sitting waiting for the phone to ring, it's been rubbish today.

Going all random for a second,ha ha, does anyone know when their Christmas lights switch on is?

I have a feeling that the one in my town is gonna be one of the Fridays I'll be away, which is a shame 'cause I love hunting down the mince pies!

I've been sitting waiting for the phone to ring, it's been rubbish today.

Going all random for a second,ha ha, does anyone know when their Christmas lights switch on is?

I have a feeling that the one in my town is gonna be one of the Fridays I'll be away, which is a shame 'cause I love hunting down the mince pies!

sorry dont celebrate xmas ;) but ill be in the US for the first time when xmas is on :)

all my life i was in israel on december... the thing is LA in xmas i dont think u really get the xmas feeling... no snow and stuff =P