london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

never hunni !!! :wub2:

awww bexx , you mean you wont be going to any ?! :blink:

Awww!!! Ta hunni. :biggrin2: Do you think i should get the ladle out for FD and tell him we're sharing a bed for London? Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

Soz!! Couldn't resist!!! :naughty:

Awww, Bexx - that'd only be Donny left!! :shocked:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww!!! Ta hunni. :biggrin2: Do you think i should get the ladle out for FD and tell him we're sharing a bad for London? Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

Soz!! Couldn't resist!!! :naughty:

Awww, Bexx - that'd only be Donny left!! :shocked:

Realllyyyy I never knew .. I really should come and make the effort :wink2::biggrin2:

i dont know what to do i dont know what to do :shocked:

help :blink:

i love my fella sooo much and ive explained to him about the mika concerts he is very understanding and says its ok but i will be left feeling guilty and then regretful :blink:

noo nooo maybe i should just take the view Mika doesnt really happen all the time its not as if im seeing him every month.

Its just a once off perhaps my bf wont mind he does have his cat to keep him company after all :bleh:

i dont know what to do i dont know what to do :shocked:

help :blink:

i love my fella sooo much and ive explained to him about the mika concerts he is very understanding and says its ok but i will be left feeling guilty and then regretful :blink:

Yes but you made these plans WAY BEFORE HIM!!! Get on with your life Bexx and do what you planned. Don't give it all up for the dude that couldn't be ****ed with you the other week. I'm really sorry if that sounds harsh but i'm trying to be a mate here and give you good advice.

Only you can decide, but that's what i think. :thumb_yello:

Hey just got back from the flicks.

What's happening with Bexx, are we losing her completely?

oh Rose sent you ticket off recorded delivery today...i apologise about the satate of the envelope as Tia will tell you any letters i send i tend to go over the top on the decorations on the back :naughty:

you will know when you recieve it what it is atleast :roftl:

Sara you are right these three concerts are all i now have planned my bf can just lump it he can survive with out me i have to do birmingham and doncaster i already have my outfits planned anyway and i dont think my bf would get turned on by me in a reindeer suit or lollipop dress :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Sara you are right these three concerts are all i now have planned my bf can just lump it he can survive with out me i have to do birmingham and doncaster i already have my outfits planned anyway and i dont think my bf would get turned on by me in a reindeer suit or lollipop dress :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You never know....:naughty:

Awwww, is you got your lollipop dress ready yet? You'll have to post a pic. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I know ... but Im happy with glasgow , newcastle and donny :biggrin2:

But still ....

BTW .. we need to sort out the sunday night food some time

Yeah i know. Well i'll have my car so don't mind going shopping. Having said that i might have a 'Can't be ****ed' attitude and say 'yeah...bollocks to it, let's get a take away' :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello: (Soz - saturday night bad language, lol):roftl:

Yes but you made these plans WAY BEFORE HIM!!! Get on with your life Bexx and do what you planned. Don't give it all up for the dude that couldn't be ****ed with you the other week. I'm really sorry if that sounds harsh but i'm trying to be a mate here and give you good advice.

Only you can decide, but that's what i think. :thumb_yello:

Sara, you are straight talking, that's one of the things I like about you.

damn i thought u will come to london instead :bleh: