london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really know what the matter is with me it may just be that time of month again but my sister just came in asked me what i wanted for xmas and i said i really dont care :blink:

u sure u dont know???

maybe the whole mess with the concerts and your bf?

sometime life is confusing.... i get that weird feeling to sometimes.... and im not even sure why... it just fall on me.... but its going a way after a day or 2...

Hellloo Jemma, you okay today? Did you have a good time Saturday night?

Hello Rose!

Yes it was funny but I fell asleep on the sofa and they had to wake me up to go home LOL:blush-anim-cl:

I have just had my laptop formatted so I felt like my right arm had been chopped off yesterday:naughty:

Hello, hello, hello:biggrin2:

YO!

Hey Bexx, Babs and Sivan.

Wish I could wave a magic wand to make you feel better Bexx. Would a P.O. do, it's on it's way.

How you feeling today Sivan?

feeling much better! thank u :) FREAKING OUT about the trip heehee but in a good way ;)

Hello Rose!

Yes it was funny but I fell asleep on the sofa and they had to wake me up to go home LOL:blush-anim-cl:

I have just had my laptop formatted so I felt like my right arm had been chopped off yesterday:naughty:

Ha ha,as long as you had a good time,youdeserve it.

So your computer is okay now then?

i really dont knwo what is wrong with me Sivan i think its just a whole mixture of everything tbh.

and rose have you actually recieved the recorded delivery yet????

okee well what ever it is....hope u feel 100% in no time!

Don't you have an antivirus programme on your computer?

I have ad-aware and spyware doctor but it came through a message from my mate and then sent out the virus to all of my friends who were on line at the same time. I couldn't get it off my laptop so i have had to format it.

well atleast i have laughed at least once today thats always a good sign right...i dont know why but i was on lukes myspace earlier looking back at some of the earliest comments he had and Mikey + Cherisse have posted some crackers on there :naughty:

well indeed its true if you check out some of the early commenst on all of the band members profiles even MMMM posts ....im not a stalker :naughty::blink:

i really dont knwo what is wrong with me Sivan i think its just a whole mixture of everything tbh.

and rose have you actually recieved the recorded delivery yet????

Yes, thank you. It turned up when I was out on a run, and as I was about to pick it up another job come up, and by the time I got back the sorting office was shut!

I'm really glad I had some work on, after last weeks fiasco, but I was disappointed I couldn't pick up the envelope.

I'm staying over my aunties tonight, so I'll pick it up first thing in the morning now.