london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, thank you. It turned up when I was out on a run, and as I was about to pick it up another job come up, and by the time I got back the sorting office was shut!

I'm really glad I had some work on, after last weeks fiasco, but I was disappointed I couldn't pick up the envelope.

I'm staying over my aunties tonight, so I'll pick it up first thing in the morning now.

GoodO that leaves me with just three more tickets to shift *crys and thinks of what could have been*

Hiya Sara, how's it going?

Hello. Not too bad thank you. Everything is a bit better this evening. :biggrin2: What about you? Everything o.k?

I just got your pm btw - thank you sooo much, it's really lovely of you, but ebverything is sorted. :thumb_yello: Plus, i'd hate for you to miss out on the evening. Thanks anyway, it's a really lovely thought. :thumb_yello:

Hello. Not too bad thank you. Everything is a bit better this evening. :biggrin2: What about you? Everything o.k?

I just got your pm btw - thank you sooo much, it's really lovely of you, but ebverything is sorted. :thumb_yello: Plus, i'd hate for you to miss out on the evening. Thanks anyway, it's a really lovely thought. :thumb_yello:

That's okay, didn't want for you to be stranded down here.

I'm good now some works coming in, probably fit a run in on the way up on Friday now.

Off to my aunties shortly, we're all taking turns in staying overnignt with her for a while, as she came out of hospital this afternoon, and she's a little nervous about being on her own at night.

Hello,

I'll also go to the concert on 4th decembre. I have to spend only a few hours somewhere til the first stansted express leaves at 4.55 hours. Any idea what I could do in the meantime?

Thanks for answers,

vonnic

That's okay, didn't want for you to be stranded down here.

I'm good now some works coming in, probably fit a run in on the way up on Friday now.

Off to my aunties shortly, we're all taking turns in staying overnignt with her for a while, as she came out of hospital this afternoon, and she's a little nervous about being on her own at night.

What's wrong with your Auntie?

What's wrong with your Auntie?

Well she had a fall about 8 weeks ago and she seemed okay, but she developed a chest infection and the doctor thought it was a good idea to admit her, as he wasn't happy with her heart rate. So she is now on new meds for her heart and the infection has cleared up nicely. She seemed very perky last night knowing she was going home, she's 89 and still going strong!

Well she had a fall about 8 weeks ago and she seemed okay, but she developed a chest infection and the doctor thought it was a good idea to admit her, as he wasn't happy with her heart rate. So she is now on new meds for her heart and the infection has cleared up nicely. She seemed very perky last night knowing she was going home, she's 89 and still going strong!

Blimey! 89?!!! That's very good going!! She is very lucky.

Hello,

I'll also go to the concert on 4th decembre. I have to spend only a few hours somewhere til the first stansted express leaves at 4.55 hours. Any idea what I could do in the meantime?

Thanks for answers,

vonnic

Hello.:biggrin2: Are you on about where to go in London before you go home?

Or what to do in Stanstead before you go to London (central)?

Or what?

Blimey! 89?!!! That's very good going!! She is very lucky.

Yeah, it's her 89th birthday on Wednesday, we're planning a huge party for her next year for the big 90! It's gonna be in Dublin.

If Vonnic is waiting for the coach into London then there isn't much to do at Stanstead at that time of the morning, except drink coffee!

guys im trying to finish the LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION mag cover....

and its hard!!! i start going through the mika pix from the LIVE ALBUM....and i just....... *speachless*........

Hello,

Thanks for answers,

vonnic

Sorry, that wasn't an exact description what I mean. The day after the gig I have to get the first stansted express in the morning because I travel back by airplane. In the meantime between the gig and the way back I have to spend a few hours somewhere.

Sorry, that wasn't an exact description what I mean. The day after the gig I have to get the first stansted express in the morning because I travel back by airplane. In the meantime between the gig and the way back I have to spend a few hours somewhere.

:shocked: :shocked: Aren't you gonna stay somewhere??? You'll be knackered!!!!

Aww, good. I'm just doing tea! Ha ha ha ha!! ROFL!!!!! I might have started it earlier, only i was on the phone yacking to SOMEONE!:naughty::roftl: :roftl: xxx

ha ha ha !! who would that be then ?! :roftl: :roftl: you know what were like ... i dont think a couple of old women could beat us at gassin :roftl::thumb_yello: