The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that is what I mean...my technophobia is legendary!

well u must have usb end or a wire on the end of your mp3 player , just put the usb end in 1 of the usb spaces on your pc & if youve never put your mp3 player into your pc before it will say install drivers for blah de blah click yes after this take your mp3 player back out pop it back it back then something will pop up on your screen giving you some chooses to click on open up folder to view files now the next thing to do is find the mp3 track u want to put into your mp3 player drag & drop it into the folder you opened up to view file in . hope this work for u or you can understand what im saying ! :biggrin2:

well u must have usb end or a wire on the end of your mp3 player , just put the usb end in 1 of the usb spaces on your pc & if youve never put your mp3 player into your pc before it will say install drivers for blah de blah click yes after this take your mp3 player back out pop it back it back then something will pop up on your screen giving you some chooses to click on open up folder to view files now the next thing to do is find the mp3 track u want to put into your mp3 player drag & drop it into the folder you opened up to view file in . hope this work for u or you can understand what im saying ! :biggrin2:

OK..thanks..will have a go tomorrow. Mind you ..if I have that on my MP3 there is probably very little hope for me ever regaining sanity!

Like Superman...he wears his undies on top...so if Fred could do that he could magic you to Glasgow!

Thanks for explaining that Kath - I got side-tracked (and if Blue was here, her visual thinking would be in over-drive! :roftl: :roftl: )

Thanks for your help Robi:blush-anim-cl:

Kath, 3 on nights on the trot is going to be tough, but I'll persevere!!

Seriously...I think you will find it tough particularly as I persume you will have to work too! And because they are the last dates...Mikapression will be setting in for us all...I am not trying to put a downer on it...I hope you have an amazing time I really do...and I know that I have had a really busy week this week and a ****ty cold which won't have helped...but I honestlt think that you will find it hard going...not that I would not have done the same thing given the chance of course!

Seriously...I think you will find it tough particularly as I persume you will have to work too! And because they are the last dates...Mikapression will be setting in for us all...I am not trying to put a downer on it...I hope you have an amazing time I really do...and I know that I have had a really busy week this week and a ****ty cold which won't have helped...but I honestlt think that you will find it hard going...not that I would not have done the same thing given the chance of course!

huh! I have been moderated again!

I shall fly and bring her back :wub2:

you MUST!!! save me! ::wub2:

but you are going to doncaster, aren't you? :thumb_yello:

.....you'll meet a lot of friends there too! :wink2:

yes...it's never enough.... I'm addicted now..

and you are ALL in glasgow!

I'd like to be at all dates in uk!!!

huh! I have been moderated again!

Kath, thanks for your concern. Yes, I will be working. It's going to be a mad couple of weeks....Glasgow, and then we're off on hol from 26/11-01/12. Then Mika 02-03-04/12 and also back at work on 03/12.... I think my worse Mikadepression was after the ICA, nothing can be that bad. As long as I don't have any high expectations about being in the front row or meeting him afterwards, I'm sure I'll be fine....if not, I know my friends here will help each other through it :wub2:

Kath, thanks for your concern. Yes, I will be working. It's going to be a mad couple of weeks....Glasgow, and then we're off on hol from 26/11-01/12. Then Mika 02-03-04/12 and also back at work on 03/12.... I think my worse Mikadepression was after the ICA, nothing can be that bad. As long as I don't have any high expectations about being in the front row or meeting him afterwards, I'm sure I'll be fine....if not, I know my friends here will help each other through it :wub2:

yes, we will be here for you. And you are right about not having too high expectations...that is the veiw I am taking too. The show is SO amazing....it is just good to be there. I am going to keep my queing down to just a couple of hours now...and be satisfied to be just somewhere near the front. I have to admit that I am looking forward to Oslo as it will be a smaller gig. Since I have returned form Italy and look at my pics from TBA I am just SO grateful that I was there...at such a small intimate gig. Of course, we all knew that it was going tohappen, that the gigs will just get bigger and bigger...and so from now on I am just going to try and be realistic...after Oslo that is!