The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

I don't know where to ask this question, but the thread for the 17th is dead, so I'll ask it here...................

What's the plan for the Saturday morning?

-will everyone be hanging around the Travelodge, or going into town, or what?

I want to try and get the dvd on the Saturday morning/early afternoon,

so I have something for Mika to sign!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where to ask this question, but the thread for the 17th is dead, so I'll ask it here...................

is there someplace to get a good scottish breakfast???

(NOT haggis thank you!:thumbdown: )

I may be pursuaded to go and have alittle mooch round town ...

Hey Y'all! OMG, I can't even catch up..y'all are way too quick today. I'm so excited! One more working day and I'm on my way. I'll be leaving my house at 4:30am and then leaving to Glasgow at 8:30am. I'll be arriving Friday morning at 7:30am. I actually arrived days ago....just waiting for my body to get there now. LMAO!!

So, are there any plans to meet up on Friday afternoon?

I have all the goodies packed now. Um, if you have a lanyard, bring it with you! :wink2: Now, just need to pack my clothes and I'm ready to go! Whoo hooo!! I'll be with y'all on Friday!! YAY!!

Charlotte

You arrive pretty early don't you Sarah...head to the hotel if that is ok with you...I think there is a cafe there so I guess we will be having breakfast...and then I would imagine people will be going inot town for a while before we go to queue.

I'm not sure Carri

Hey Y'all! OMG, I can't even catch up..y'all are way too quick today. I'm so excited! One more working day and I'm on my way. I'll be leaving my house at 4:30am and then leaving to Glasgow at 8:30am. I'll be arriving Friday morning at 7:30am. I actually arrived days ago....just waiting for my body to get there now. LMAO!!

So, are there any plans to meet up on Friday afternoon?

I have all the goodies packed now. Um, if you have a lanyard, bring it with you! :wink2: Now, just need to pack my clothes and I'm ready to go! Whoo hooo!! I'll be with y'all on Friday!! YAY!!

Charlotte

Yep...see my post above Charlie about meeting up at lunchtime..I willpm you my number

You arrive pretty early don't you Sarah...head to the hotel if that is ok with you...I think there is a cafe there so I guess we will be having breakfast...and then I would imagine people will be going inot town for a while before we go to queue.

I'm not sure Carri

That sounds like a good plan.:biggrin2: I actually land at about 8am, but it will take me a while to get a bus into the city centre and find my way to the Travelodge. I guess that some of the clubbers won't even be up by then, but I'm sure that I can find someone in the cafe.

Kath and MM you have my mobiles text on the friday will ya , ill be in 3 ish :thumb_yello:

Ill meet you and do coffee or whatever is happening :biggrin2:

Yeah will let you know Freddie...wewill be heading to the hotel about that time or off to Queen St to meet Wendi...which Station are you coming into..probably Q St is it from Edinburgh?

hi carri!

sorry i can't catch up, hope yr party was fab! :biggrin2:

it seems so many of you are catching a cold...not good, bad timing!

so, any news about teh friday night?

Hi Robi! What time do you arrive at Prestwick...11 ish?

ok all - nighty night - will try and catch up tomorrow -can you pm me yr numbers if I dont have em: mika mad and Freds -

I have Robi, Kath, Wendi and GITB... xxx

Robi - party is in Dec - last weekend was Girls on tour in Brighton ...

Night xxxxx

ok all - nighty night - will try and catch up tomorrow -can you pm me yr numbers if I dont have em: mika mad and Freds -

I have Robi, Kath, Wendi and GITB... xxx

Robi - party is in Dec - last weekend was Girls on tour in Brighton ...

Night xxxxx

ops!

more senior moments....:blush-anim-cl:

Can someone please PM an itenerary of where and what times we are going to be meeting on Friday and Saturday. I think I'm the only one at a different hotel and I don't want to miss a thing. Please. :biggrin2:

Printed out your number. That's freaking long...And, I still have to dial a city code and country code?

Yep...see my post above Charlie about meeting up at lunchtime..I willpm you my number