The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

OK...I am not going to be on too much now until the big day so just thought I would post my intentions for Friday daytime...for anyone that is around earlier. I am not quite sure whet time my train gets in but I think it will be about 12:30pm. I am hoping to go to 'Busy Wares' which is a nice place for lunch. It is at the back of a large beautiful arcarde on Buchanan street called Princes Square. The only problem is that the entrance to the arcade is not hugely obvious from the street as it is just a doorway...might be best to ask if you can't find it. You could google it to familiarise yourself with the inside...Princes Square Glasgow should do it. When on Buchanan St if you are walking up from the station (Central) Frasers is on your left (large department store) then Princes Square is on your right just a bit after that...descriptive eh!

OK, am adding all this to my mega-itinerary!

:)

YES bring it, then it will truly be an '80s club night, all us girls dancing around a giant handbag, it'll be fantastic.

I think I'm starting to get over excited, I may need to lie down!LOL!

:naughty:

I have some things for Mika to sign!!:wink2:

STOP THAT! :blush-anim-cl: hehehehehe

ok am heading off to bed now - cold and sore throat def coming on - NOT GOOD!!!!

me too :thumbdown:

Can someone please PM an itenerary of where and what times we are going to be meeting on Friday and Saturday. I think I'm the only one at a different hotel and I don't want to miss a thing. Please. :biggrin2:

Printed out your number. That's freaking long...And, I still have to dial a city code and country code?

Charlotte, PM your email address -- I have a grid in Word doc that

has an itinerary and will add cell phone numbers, times, as much info

as I have to it and then will email it to whoever wants it.

How's that? :thumb_yello:

dcdeb --> who shouldn't be here because it's TUESDAY again! arrrgh!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK..I am heading off now as I have a certain DVD to finish watching and I have NO time this week!

Robi...sorry..I was hoping that we may be on the same train as we will pass through Prestwick but mine gets in at 12 34 so you will be a little later...bummers!

Charlie...if you can't use your phone there will be pay phones around...that may be the best bet just go to one of those and dial that number as it is. I will be getting into Central Station at 1234 and will then be heading to Busy Wares, Princes Square, Buchanan st...main shopping st in Glasgow.

I should be on tomorrow night but then won't be after that. If anyone else wants my number that hasn't got it just pm me beofre tomorrow night.

Bye for now everyone...ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So exciting!

Kath, my hotel is at Central Station. Maybe I should just meet you there and head over with you. Would that work?

OK..I am heading off now as I have a certain DVD to finish watching and I have NO time this week!

Robi...sorry..I was hoping that we may be on the same train as we will pass through Prestwick but mine gets in at 12 34 so you will be a little later...bummers!

Charlie...if you can't use your phone there will be pay phones around...that may be the best bet just go to one of those and dial that number as it is. I will be getting into Central Station at 1234 and will then be heading to Busy Wares, Princes Square, Buchanan st...main shopping st in Glasgow.

I should be on tomorrow night but then won't be after that. If anyone else wants my number that hasn't got it just pm me beofre tomorrow night.

Bye for now everyone...ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So exciting!

Yes, that would be absolutly fine...let me know what you will be wearing...I will have a large tan sheepskin jacket with a furry collar and a very bright multi coulured scarlf...my daughter Abby has long blonde hair and a black coat and a green and red scarf...and multi coulred hat

Sounds good and it's so close to the Hotel. Found a map to Buzzy Wares if anyone needs it.

http://www.nightb4.com/maps/v,714.html?sid=4834cd38f20039d59a7c18fbc8d56104

OK...I am not going to be on too much now until the big day so just thought I would post my intentions for Friday daytime...for anyone that is around earlier. I am not quite sure whet time my train gets in but I think it will be about 12:30pm. I am hoping to go to 'Busy Wares' which is a nice place for lunch. It is at the back of a large beautiful arcarde on Buchanan street called Princes Square. The only problem is that the entrance to the arcade is not hugely obvious from the street as it is just a doorway...might be best to ask if you can't find it. You could google it to familiarise yourself with the inside...Princes Square Glasgow should do it. When on Buchanan St if you are walking up from the station (Central) Frasers is on your left (large department store) then Princes Square is on your right just a bit after that...descriptive eh!

I'm 5'9", long blonde hair and I'll be wearing one big green heavy coat. Or, a really nice black coat with embroidered roses on it...depending on how cold it is. Should we meet in front of the station? Just saw your post above..will do!

Yes, that would be absolutly fine...let me know what you will be wearing...I will have a large tan sheepskin jacket with a furry collar and a very bright multi coulured scarlf...my daughter Abby has long blonde hair and a black coat and a green and red scarf...and multi coulred hat

I'm 5'9", long blonde hair and I'll be wearing one big green heavy coat. Or, a really nice black coat with embroidered roses on it...depending on how cold it is. Should we meet in front of the station? Just saw your post above..will do!

no one coming in fancy dress? :biggrin2::naughty:

weather forecast:

Tuesday Nov 13 N/A Notte 5° 20% (THIS MEANS RAIN POSSIBILITY)

Wednesday Nov 14 Partly Cloudy 8°/2° 20%

Thursday Nov 15 Mostly Cloudy 8°/3° 20%

Friday Nov 16 Mostly Cloudy 8°/6° 10%

Saturday Nov 17 Rain 8°/4° 60%

Sunday Nov 18 Partly Cloudy 7°/4° 20%

AAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

weather forecast:

Tuesday Nov 13 N/A Notte 5° 20%

Wednesday Nov 14 Partly Cloudy 8°/2° 20%

Thursday Nov 15 Mostly Cloudy 8°/3° 20%

Friday Nov 16 Mostly Cloudy 8°/6° 10%

Saturday Nov 17 Rain 8°/4° 60%

Sunday Nov 18 Partly Cloudy 7°/4° 20%

AAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

who cares, we are all so nice..wet:naughty:

Cool! I can't wait to see it:thumb_yello:

Wendi, do we have to queue? I have to plan what to wear over my big girl cossie LOL:naughty:

Hi <opens door and looks round nervously> Can I come in?

I just wanted to say that i tried on a big girl costume in summer for the vodafone gig and was horrified by the amount of skin it exposed.

You will ABSOLUTELY freeze!

Hi <opens door and looks round nervously> Can I come in?

I just wanted to say that i tried on a big girl costume in summer for the vodafone gig and was horrified by the amount of skin it exposed.

You will ABSOLUTELY freeze!

I know, I'm scared, but no pain no gain, right?:blink: