The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 more italians are arriving at international airport, esperia75, her b/f and Bettasan from rome, th elatter quite late at 9 pm! Bettasan has arranged herself in a hotel, and i'll be in contact with her, so no problem.

oh they will be arriving the same time as me!:biggrin2:

Charlotte is arriving at 7.30am on the Friday!!! She will need contact

numbers too I think :thumb_yello:

god i feel really bad now i could have had her come to mine but i cant poor charlie`s allergic to cats , unless i can sort out for someone to feed my kids in the afternoon i cant be of any help to oldling sit until others appear !

oh they will be arriving the same time as me!:biggrin2:

Bettasan is arriving from Rome via Amsterdam at 9 pm...she's the most sweet girl and i'll tell her to look for the most gorgeous big girl ever! :biggrin2:

i cannot remember what time esperia and b/f are arriving, but i think later in the afternoon.

This is such fun! At the beginning of the year, who would have imagined we would be doing this?

In Manchester, Luke and Martin seemed amazed that we had only met that day and had arranged to pick each other up and travel together, they thought we were already friends.

So we just said well we are, on the MFC, we just didn't meet 'till today.

Glasgow is going to be like that.

This is such fun! At the beginning of the year, who would have imagined we would be doing this?

In Manchester, Luke and Martin seemed amazed that we had only met that day and had arranged to pick each other up and travel together, they thought we were already friends.

but huger!!!!:biggrin2:

I think I just made up a word....it doesn't look right!!

It's going to be awesome!:biggrin2:

Yep...that is what is so great about it all....and from now on...when we meet at subsequent gigs it will just be like family gatherings...you know...when there are people that you awant to avoid!!! only joking!

Hehe, I do look in now and again, but the last time I posted there there was a riot. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

This is very true....and the Oldlings revolted for a week.....maybe it is best you keep out after all!