New Mika Blog Post

babspanky

Friday, October 26, 2007

MIKA at MTV Europe Music Awards

Guys

As you will be no doubt aware, Mika has been nominated for the Solo Artist of 2007 and Most Addictive Track awards at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards.

The show premieres at 9pm GMT this Thursday, 1 November on MTV ONE and MIKA will be performing at the show.

Your efforts to get MIKA to the final shortlist have been legendary and we now hope that you will tune in to watch him perform and, hopefully, win.

Love

Mikasounds

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish me and Caz could get hold of some tickets for it, then you could all see the flag on tv, with us jumping up and down supporting him, just like me and Jemma did at the Vodaphone awards.

Wish me and Caz could get hold of some tickets for it, then you could all see the flag on tv, with us jumping up and down supporting him, just like me and Jemma did at the Vodaphone awards.

I have my fingers crossed for you!

well, if babs wins too you could someway let her have the flag... that'd be uber cool! :punk:

If anyone on here should win, I can meet them outside the venue, I think me and Caz were going down there anyway to check out everyone going in, and they could take the flag in.

He's gonna be sick of this flag before London!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Friday, October 26, 2007

MIKA at MTV Europe Music Awards

Guys

As you will be no doubt aware, Mika has been nominated for the Solo Artist of 2007 and Most Addictive Track awards at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards.

The show premieres at 9pm GMT this Thursday, 1 November on MTV ONE and MIKA will be performing at the show.

Your efforts to get MIKA to the final shortlist have been legendary and we now hope that you will tune in to watch him perform and, hopefully, win.

Love

Mikasounds

People, we need to be voting at the very least 500 times per day. Remember he has stiff competition from longer established artists, like Christina A and Justin T. He's also upo against Amy Winehouse in the Addictive Track. We KNOW Mika deserves to beat everyone there, but they all have fans who are just as passionate as we are. So we need to keep voting and even strive to break our own records. Mika isn't going to walk this. We can't start thinking that he'll win... just because he's Mika! Please vote, and get your family onto it as well. My husband votes while I do the housework

Love today, from Marilyn

People, we need to be voting at the very least 500 times per day. Remember he has stiff competition from longer established artists, like Christina A and Justin T. He's also upo against Amy Winehouse in the Addictive Track. We KNOW Mika deserves to beat everyone there, but they all have fans who are just as passionate as we are. So we need to keep voting and even strive to break our own records. Mika isn't going to walk this. We can't start thinking that he'll win... just because he's Mika! Please vote, and get your family onto it as well. My husband votes while I do the housework

Love today, from Marilyn

I think you should swap jobs Marilyn!:naughty:

I think you should swap jobs Marilyn!:naughty:

Well, I have to get my slave to do something! At the moment, we are voting in shifts! Seriously though, we have to keep going. But I'll be bricking-it next week. In one sense I'm longing for the awards to come on, in another sense.... I'll be in such a state!!!! Oh I do hope Mika wins!!!!

LOve today, from Marilyn