Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

I`m a naughty girl. Haha.

You also have 0 referrals, your profile says. You are a good girl. Ehm ehm..

:roftl: They're just not looking at my posts, that's it :wink2: .. Or they don't know me that well :P ..

Okay, okay, i'm a boring good girl.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg....that is an amazing image, the thing is that is more romantic than pervy, I think to make it pervy you would have to include..... a sponge and soap! ok...ppl..ready...what happens next in this fantasy???

P.s If anyone was wondering by default i won the battle between me and ceci last night at who applied the cream...soz ceci but some ppl are jus born winners..I was one!!! :naughty:

hahahahaha...

I know...more romantic....ok...

and there is a whip in Mika's hand...and chains in the writs...of (you, she, she, she ,she, me, whoever)

hahaa you might won that battle one Kittie88! but I always win at WARS! ahhaha

And now 16-year old Ceci will do a sensual massage to the 24-year old Mika.

hahaha good girl?you?may I laugh? hahaha jk.

sure!!!

underage teenager will do a hot, naugthy massage to mr.penniman , I GET TO HAVE HIM THIS TIME!! WMAHAHAHHA

thanks Rebeka! for letting me have him tonight

omg....that is an amazing image, the thing is that is more romantic than pervy, I think to make it pervy you would have to include..... a sponge and soap! ok...ppl..ready...what happens next in this fantasy???

P.s If anyone was wondering by default i won the battle between me and ceci last night at who applied the cream...soz ceci but some ppl are jus born winners..I was one!!! :naughty:

Do you think a sponge and soap would make it pervy? .. ;) Okay, it might... but I wonder in which way :P

sure!!!

underage teenager will do a hot, naugthy massage to mr.penniman , I GET TO HAVE HIM THIS TIME!! WMAHAHAHHA

Why is everyone giving him to you? May I jus mention a few things..i nearer his age...I live nearer him...and I am VERY competitive when it comes to guys!!! :mf_lustslow: *just try and get past me ceci!!!

The discussion was very.. varied. It rotated around these key words/expressions: sink opening, shower, bath, bubbles, diapers.. But I suggest you take a look on pages 131-133, it`s worth the reading you will see!

Haha that was definitely worth the read. HILARIOUS.

I must agree on the sink thing, ofcourse.

The convo has gone to whips and chains now? :mf_rosetinted:

And what the hell is this referral thing you speak of? What does it mean?

Why is everyone giving him to you? May I jus mention a few things..i nearer his age...I live nearer him...and I am VERY competitive when it comes to guys!!! :mf_lustslow: *just try and get past me ceci!!!

what you mean?, she is giving him to me because you have him last night!!!

oh...and in the neverending mika sentence...they took it away from me...hahaha

Younger chicks have more fun!!!!.....he likes MEXICO! therefor he likes Mexicans!....are you threatening me Girl? *laughs^*

You don't know with whom you are messing with ma'am

hahaha this is going to be fun

Do you think a sponge and soap would make it pervy? .. ;) Okay, it might... but I wonder in which way :P

Hmmm...I wonder! Mika and his hairless chest and a sponge and soap....:wub2:!!! and this bath...it isnt jus any bath it is a spa bath so there are jets of water so it is basically a jacuzzi!! hee hee....continue that story! Hot and steamy :wub2:

Feeling a bit sentimental about the old time knitters....

WOO HOOO !!! A NEW KNITTING THREAD !!!!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah for the knitters!

Yeah for the new thread!!

Needs some patterns....here are some of my favorites from the more recent gigs. (I am forever indebted to those of you who share Mika pics, reviews, stories etc....thank you thank you thank you)

Mika in Toulouse taken by Kimika: (yummy)

MikaToulouse.jpg

Mika in Bologna taken by JeyJen (yes)

MikaBolognaJayJen2.jpg

Mika in Bologna taken by the one and only Queenie :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

bolognaQueenie.jpg

mika832jp6.jpg

Do you like?

sure!!!

Welcome. Girls, please queue up and prepare your pound bills for me. :naughty:

Welcome. Girls, please queue up and prepare your pound bills for me. :naughty:

hahahah

well....can I continue now??

16-year-old Ceci started robbing in a sensual way 24-year-old Mika's back , Mka then turned around and put some shackles in Ceci's wrists....he then put a mask on and a whip

what you mean?, she is giving him to me because you have him last night!!!

oh...and in the neverending mika sentence...they took it away from me...hahaha

Younger chicks have more fun!!!!.....he likes MEXICO! therefor he likes Mexicans!....are you threatening me Girl? *laughs^*

You don't know with whom you are messing with ma'am

hahaha this is going to be fun

There is nothing wrong with having him two night in a row! and wat if I am threatening u??? :bleh: kidding I am not threatening u I am jus telling u the truth on the matter that he would be mine :wink2: !!! But we will see who is the better Mika fan!!!

watch out ceci, the kittie is about!!!

Please don`t fight again, girls! Kittie, you can have him tomorrow night, good?

hahahah

well....can I continue now??

16-year-old Ceci started robbing in a sensual way 24-year-old Mika's back , Mka then turned around and put some shackles in Ceci's wrists....he then put a mask on and a whip

OMG u are leaving nothing to the imagination ceci.. all I am saying is; me, mika, massage oil and a pair of furry handcuffs!!! use your imagination :mf_lustslow:

There is nothing wrong with having him two night in a row! and wat if I am threatening u??? :bleh: kidding I am not threatening u I am jus telling u the truth on the matter that he would be mine :wink2: !!! But we will see who is the better Mika fan!!!

watch out ceci, the kittie is about!!!

*first of all I want to teell you this is just good fun...hee hee*

YOU ARE SELFISH!!! I WANT HIM TONIGHT!!! THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!! YOU ARE SELFISH! YOU WANT HIM ALL FOR SELFISH SELVE!!!....hahaha YOURS? that has to be a joke!!!

That question is sooo retarded!! we both know that Mika's better fan...it's me!!!

you better watch it kittie! hahaha

OMG u are leaving nothing to the imagination ceci.. all I am saying is; me, mika, massage oil and a pair of furry handcuffs!!! use your imagination :mf_lustslow:

look, lates make a deal...you have him one day..and I have him the other...and then you have it the next day...and so on and so on..alrght?