Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*first of all I want to teell you this is just good fun...hee hee*

YOU ARE SELFISH!!! I WANT HIM TONIGHT!!! THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!! YOU ARE SELFISH! YOU WANT HIM ALL FOR SELFISH SELVE!!!....hahaha YOURS? that has to be a joke!!!

That question is sooo retarded!! we both know that Mika's better fan...it's me!!!

you better watch it kittie! hahaha

ooohhh.... Ceci u are not necessarily the bigger and better Mika fan...and yes do not worry I know that this is jus a bit of fun! I am also doing some writing for the site at mo!

*first of all I want to teell you this is just good fun...hee hee*

YOU ARE SELFISH!!! I WANT HIM TONIGHT!!! THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!! YOU ARE SELFISH! YOU WANT HIM ALL FOR SELFISH SELVE!!!....hahaha YOURS? that has to be a joke!!!

That question is sooo retarded!! we both know that Mika's better fan...it's me!!!

you better watch it kittie! hahaha

There are no better Mika fans! :-P We are all big fans of him :mf_rosetinted:

ooohhh.... Ceci u are not necessarily the bigger and better Mika fan...and yes do not worry I know that this is jus a bit of fun! I am also doing some writing for the site at mo!

Can't wait until I get to read it!!! hahaha , ok :D

is that so? welll you are not necesarily better fan....

There are no better Mika fans! :-P We are all big fans of him :mf_rosetinted:

I know *cries* I BLAME HIM!!! *points at Mika* He is the one who is making me write this things....he...he is like a drug!!!! *rocks forth and back* yes, he is....yes.....

Right. Simple mathematics but it was you who noticed. :thumb_yello:

What is the conclusion of this simple mathematics then?

Well... hum... nothing :biggrin2:

I'm just thinking about which would be worse, 16 with 24 or 32 with 24. ... Does the age really matter? (Okay, it does, if it's 13 with 39 :naughty: .. but in other cases?.. )

Well... hum... nothing :biggrin2:

I'm just thinking about which would be worse, 16 with 24 or 32 with 24. ... Does the age really matter? (Okay, it does, if it's 13 with 39 :naughty: .. but in other cases?.. )

dear....for love there's no age.....in my case (me and mika) it does no matter

you're not the only lonely one! *sigh!*

MikaBolognaJayJen2.jpg

:wub2: :wub2:

Yes <sigh> Thanks for being here too! I'm afraid that Ioana might be right and this thread might have finally reached it's end. I'm going to post a few more memories, though, while I can.

Haha that was definitely worth the read. HILARIOUS.

I must agree on the sink thing, ofcourse.

The convo has gone to whips and chains now? :mf_rosetinted:

And what the hell is this referral thing you speak of? What does it mean?

You see, I told you. Bring your little piece to the convo too!

Whips & chains is a repeated motif here.

And the referrals.. You have one too, see in your profile. Freddie explained me that it means that you have done something "bad" on the forum, some moderator should tell you what but sometimes they don`t, they just give you the "black point". I`d like to know how many you have to have until you are banned of the forum.

I know *cries* I BLAME HIM!!! *points at Mika* He is the one who is making me write this things....he...he is like a drug!!!! *rocks forth and back* yes, he is....yes.....

I know Ceci...he is a drug and we are all hooked on him! *hugs ceci* we are both a good fan of Mika and we shouldnt fight over him...lets share him??

But you see, there are always new people and the discussion on threads is always evolving.... it couldn't be the same forever!

It was never the same.... it always evolved....but it always had *knitters* who understood and could catch on the what the knitting thread was all about.

Haha that was definitely worth the read. HILARIOUS.

I must agree on the sink thing, ofcourse.

The convo has gone to whips and chains now? :mf_rosetinted:

And what the hell is this referral thing you speak of? What does it mean?

I copy from Freddie`s PM:

"Referrals .. if some one has done something "bad" on the MFC they get a referral .. if they get so many they are banned , its like a warning."

It was never the same.... it always evolved....but it always had *knitters* who understood and could catch on the what the knitting thread was all about.

Hmmm.. and what is knitting thread about? Or "was" about?

I know Ceci...he is a drug and we are all hooked on him! *hugs ceci* we are both a good fan of Mika and we shouldnt fight over him...lets share him??

*hugs Kittie back^*, yes...let's share him...but I get him tonight...

lilmot...so..you are saying that the new *knitters* including me...don't know the drill? *Cries* if that' so...I know...I don't know how to say things..in a *hint^* way

This one speaks for itself.

he is doing that thing he does with this hands again!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

yeah, he is! he is always doing something flexible/strange with his hands

He does at that

(sorry, all I read there was flexible :das: and hands)

Anyways, yes the man does strange things with his hands

Can you elaborate on that? :das:

it would be my greatest pleasure (excuse the pun :das:)

I copy from Freddie`s PM:

"Referrals .. if some one has done something "bad" on the MFC they get a referral .. if they get so many they are banned , its like a warning."

Are you serious?!

I have 1 referral! What the hell did I do?

I'm a PERFECT user. ( :naughty: )

*pms Freddie*

I understand now so knitters is a subtle innuendo thread which suggests pervyness but never admits this out loud??? as in it suggests sexual activities but they are not obviously spoken about?

you got it.....but I do not know how to do so