Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear knitting ladies, here are the 10 top posters on the Knitting Thread (I can`t believe I`m there, I thought I`m rather "quiet"):

Ioana 293

armande 223

Scut Monkey 203

ircazo 154

mellody 91

Barunka 83

violet_sky 78

Ceci_B 77

lilmot 65

REBEKA 63

Dear knitting ladies, here are the 10 top posters on the Knitting Thread (I can`t believe I`m there, I thought I`m rather "quiet"):

Ioana 293

armande 223

Scut Monkey 203

ircazo 154

mellody 91

Barunka 83

violet_sky 78

Ceci_B 77

lilmot 65

REBEKA 63

really???

wow! I'm flattered!

Im in there!!!!

Who`s that man that you cut off the picture?

I didn't cut him off (you know how I feel about boys being close to eachother), I'd never do such a thing. It was posted like this.

We have neglected the shower head topic. Nobody wanted to share their visuals/practices. Maybe you will find the courage/words? Hm?

Could you perhaps give a little more information about this initial discussion.. :naughty:

Ioana 293

armande 223

Scut Monkey 203

ircazo 154

mellody 91

Barunka 83

violet_sky 78

Ceci_B 77

lilmot 65

REBEKA 63

I wrote 83 posts in here? :shocked: Was that really me? :blink::naughty:

Could you perhaps give a little more information about this initial discussion.. :naughty:

The discussion was very.. varied. It rotated around these key words/expressions: sink opening, shower, bath, bubbles, diapers.. But I suggest you take a look on pages 131-133, it`s worth the reading you will see!

It must have been your dirty alter ego. I have no other explanation. But I will be carefull in February in London, who knows what your dirty alter mind might come up with?

:roftl: It may come it with anything, beware... :wink2: Oh no, in London, it's gonna be ME! ;) Not my dirty ego... or... i hope so :-)

*shakes hand* congrats:D

the shower topic...I would LOVE to talk moreabout it...but I'm afraid I get banned...

Don`t be afraid, Ceci! They will first warn you, only then ban you. You have 0 referrals so go ahead. (I have 2).

Congrats too! :biggrin2: We made iit! :wink2:

Well.. you can try it xD They won't ban you .. hopefully :blink:

yes!! we made it!! *cries* I have to thank to my fans....without you this will not be possible *cries* hahaha

I might try....soo...who starts the shower thingy again?

*takes a deep breath* ok....so...I will talk about it...

picture this:

you and mika, in a bath tub, with candles in the whole bathroom and petals of red roses in the bath tub and in the floor, wine...and passion

yes!! we made it!! *cries* I have to thank to my fans....without you this will not be possible *cries* hahaha

picture this:

you and mika, in a bath tub, with candles in the whole bathroom and petals of red roses in the bath tub and in the floor, wine...and passion

..and huge mirrors everywhere.

picture this:

omg....that is an amazing image, the thing is that is more romantic than pervy, I think to make it pervy you would have to include..... a sponge and soap! ok...ppl..ready...what happens next in this fantasy???

P.s If anyone was wondering by default i won the battle between me and ceci last night at who applied the cream...soz ceci but some ppl are jus born winners..I was one!!! :naughty: