Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

Psh. I scream when I sing since the music is up too loud. :roftl:

You should have heard the gangsta songs I was listening to today. I could only sit through and only sing the beginning of them because I didn't know the rest of the words but it was funny. :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha I was singing bits and pieces of a "gangsta" song today... randomly. My brother's expression: :blink:

He just doesn't understand the fine art of gangstaism (:bleh:) and that I have to keep those skills fresh in my mind, yo.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you did see it.....:no:

someone hacked my myspace, I did NOT send that!

Pffff BULL! :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha I was singing bits and pieces of a "gangsta" song today... randomly. My brother's expression: :blink:

He just doesn't understand the fine art of gangstaism (:bleh:) and that I have to keep those skills fresh in my mind, yo.

Gangstaism. I'll send you some youtube links to the songs I was signing. You'll crack up.

Just wait 'til next concert......:das:

Poor Mika. I'll make sure to warn him before you go to another concert! He'll end up coming out on stage with the baggiest pants ever... or in a skirt. It'll suck to be you. :wink2:

You beat me to it! hahah

I love Hannah Montana.

You would.

Poor Mika. I'll make sure to warn him before you go to another concert! He'll end up coming out on stage with the baggiest pants ever... or in a skirt. It'll suck to be you. :wink2:

You would.

Ooo a skirt? Even better! I'll just put my camera underneath him facing upwards.....:das:

And yes, I would. :glasses2:

Ooo a skirt? Even better! I'll just put my camera underneath him facing upwards.....:das:

And yes, I would. :glasses2:

:jawdrop: I can see you're not in the IRM thread. :roftl::wink2:

I do too. But I hardly ever tell my friends that all I watch is the Disney channel. I do watch MTV and VH1 late at night to watch their trashy shows.

:jawdrop: I can see you're not in the IRM thread. :roftl::wink2:

I do too. But I hardly ever tell my friends that all I watch is the Disney channel. I do watch MTV and VH1 late at night to watch their trashy shows.

I know, I was going to join it, but I was like "Nah, one day Peej will frame me and I'll be kicked out"

I bet your friends watch it too.

ummm :fisch:

(muahahaha)

Psh. Stay outta this! :wink2:

I know, I was going to join it, but I was like "Nah, one day Peej will frame me and I'll be kicked out"

I bet your friends watch it too.

HAH! I can frame you a dozen different ways starting with my last Myspace comment. :wink2:

Actually yeah, I told my friend that I was watching that stupid I Love New York show and she turned it on too so we complained about it over IM during commercial breaks. I was too lazy to walk over there and see it with them.

You betta be on AIM later! I'm going over to my friends room, but I'll be back in hopefully an hour or two.

Psh. Stay outta this! :wink2:

HAH! I can frame you a dozen different ways starting with my last Myspace comment. :wink2:

Actually yeah, I told my friend that I was watching that stupid I Love New York show and she turned it on too so we complained about it over IM during commercial breaks. I was too lazy to walk over there and see it with them.

You betta be on AIM later! I'm going over to my friends room, but I'll be back in hopefully an hour or two.

I don't think I'll be on later. I have to do homework :thumbdown:

Who knows? haha. Knowing me I won't do it, but I have to get off now to take a shower so talk to you later hopefully:biggrin2:

I don't think I'll be on later. I have to do homework :thumbdown:

Who knows? haha. Knowing me I won't do it, but I have to get off now to take a shower so talk to you later hopefully:biggrin2:

Well take a shower, do your homework and THEN we can talk in about two hours. :biggrin2: