Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

Then go and shower - catch you when you come back!!! :roftl: :roftl:

no, im good. i took a shower before i went to clean this yuppy's house. all the doors and lightswitches were labeled "door" and "lightswitch" etc. i think to teach there 2 yr old how to magicallly read or something. and they had decorative naptkins in their bathroom. if i need a naptkin i just use a tissue or something. haha.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, im good. i took a shower before i went to clean this yuppy's house. all the doors and lightswitches were labeled "door" and "lightswitch" etc. i think to teach there 2 yr old how to magicallly read or something. and they had decorative naptkins in their bathroom. if i need a naptkin i just use a tissue or something. haha.

I never did that - but had big flash cards I used to help the bairns

learn to read!! :thumb_yello: There are no napkins in my bathroom :shocked:

But lots of toilet roll!! :naughty:

why would you need napkins? i measn, it isnt like you are going to eat lunch in your bathroom! :lmao: or maybe they do....but they were like decorative, so maybe they had tea parties with the king and queen in their bathroom. anyhow....

Wanted to go to bed on a round number - so may as well bump this

at the same time :biggrin2:

Where are you Pink? :sneaky2:

*feels smug she got to use :sneaky2: with no hassle*

:roftl: :roftl:

You can be hassle free for a while - im still here just about.

Sorry i have been very busy over the last few days and have just got back in from my third hospital trip of the day.

I got rushed to A&E at 2am last night, i had been bleeding internally so much so that the stitches burst and i couldnt stem the blood flow.

Spent three 'exciting' hours in hospital being poked by needles and watching all the drunks and druggies being brought in by police and various paramedics then had a further two appointments this afternoon.

So i think i have an excuse for today's abandonment :P

You can be hassle free for a while - im still here just about.

Sorry i have been very busy over the last few days and have just got back in from my third hospital trip of the day.

I got rushed to A&E at 2am last night, i had been bleeding internally so much so that the stitches burst and i couldnt stem the blood flow.

Spent three 'exciting' hours in hospital being poked by needles and watching all the drunks and druggies being brought in by police and various paramedics then had a further two appointments this afternoon.

So i think i have an excuse for today's abandonment :P

:shocked: You have such an action packed life - but its packed with

pain!! :( Take it easy, my pink pal!! :huglove:

ha ha hardly action packed - im just not careful.

for example;

On wednesday i had a three and a half hour lecture, then walked two miles then came home, sorted some things, and got on a coach to london to see the 3hr show Wicked in the west end (Amazing!), got back at 12am.

Thursday i was at the college 10am-10pm.

Friday again i was at college then walked 4 miles, which is probably what caused the internal bleeding.

Lack of common sense should not be compaired to action :P

ha ha hardly action packed - im just not careful.

for example;

On wednesday i had a three and a half hour lecture, then walked two miles then came home, sorted some things, and got on a coach to london to see the 3hr show Wicked in the west end (Amazing!), got back at 12am.

Thursday i was at the college 10am-10pm.

Friday again i was at college then walked 4 miles, which is probably what caused the internal bleeding.

Lack of common sense should not be compaired to action :P

Whether thats to blame or not - it is still rotten that you are having

so many problems!! :thumbdown: