Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

somewhat okay, some girl made fun of my shirt. (i was wearing this shirt with all these rhinestones on it spelling "walk out the door" that took me a rlly long time to make) and she was like "pfft, why did you even waste your time on that shirt. and i was like "your parents wasted 10 minutes making you!"

:lmao:

*burn*

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmao: there was a time when me and my bf had 3 conversations at once! one through IMs on our phone and 2 over facebook! it was sooo ridiculous:naughty:

not too much either! how has your day been?

:lmao: it's called love:roftl:

somewhat okay, some girl made fun of my shirt. (i was wearing this shirt with all these rhinestones on it spelling "walk out the door" that took me a rlly long time to make) and she was like "pfft, why did you even waste your time on that shirt. and i was like "your parents wasted 10 minutes making you!"

*burn*

lol :lmao:

*still on fire*

thats a great comeback!!!!!!!

Hmm well that was an 'interesting' few pages to read...are you really that bored?

Im guessing the site is down for half of you now too seeing that there are only 13 people online.

Which means i get to sneak in and out unnoticed :D

(Im cruel)

*burn*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hmm well that was an 'interesting' few pages to read...are you really that bored?

Im guessing the site is down for half of you now too seeing that there are only 13 people online.

Which means i get to sneak in and out unnoticed :D

(Im cruel)

:tears: Missed you again!!! :tears:

*burn*

:roftl: My brain never works fast enough to think of come backs like that!

:roftl: My brain never works fast enough to think of come backs like that!

well, it wasnt that much of a burn, cuz it took me awhile to come up with that! :lmao: im usually not good at them either, which sucks, cuz a lot of stuck up snobs like to step all over me!:sneaky2:

well, it wasnt that much of a burn, cuz it took me awhile to come up with that! :lmao: im usually not good at them either, which sucks, cuz a lot of stuck up snobs like to step all over me!:sneaky2:

Mmm i tend to get walked all over by people too.

Maybe its time i stuck up for myself more:laser: :naughty:

the attic? That's so cool!:punk:I'd love to live in an attic, but I have an apartment...:no:

Is it big?

Yeah:roftl: It's pretty big..and all for me:naughty:

i will take a photo and show you when i'll be done, ok?

yeah, where is everybody?:blink:

Today... not much, and it's 12.20 AM:naughty: And you?

i just woke up...i watched a cabaret yesterday. gosh, it was sooo funny! i was crying and laughing and all in between.:roftl:

i wanna do a cabaret as well, LOL!