Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tomorrow?...Oh, its valentines tomorrow - well, that shows how much im in the same boat doesnt it, i didnt even know until now.

Bah Humbug, i hate Valentines day. :mf_rosetinted: What's the betting i get nothing through my letter box or some sleazy joke card from the lads down the street. :sneaky2::badmood:

:mad3:

I'll only be happy if some tall, fair, handsome guy turns up on my doorstep tomorrow with a bunch of roses..... apparently Nick Abendanon is busy tomorrow so i wont count on that either..... Hmmph. :mf_rosetinted:

Lmao i have only ever been sent valentines gifts on two occasions, once from a life long friend who i dated for a period of time and died two years ago come the 12th may, he sent me 50 tulips (my favourite flower) as well as a 4ft bear carrying balloons>

Last year i was sent some skimpy lacey underwear/nightie that was 2 sizes too small and some handcuffs - he was dumped a few weeks later :P

Lmao i have only ever been sent valentines gifts on two occasions, once from a life long friend who i dated for a period of time and died two years ago come the 12th may, he sent me 50 tulips (my favourite flower) as well as a 4ft bear carrying balloons>

Last year i was sent some skimpy lacey underwear/nightie that was 2 sizes too small and some handcuffs - he was dumped a few weeks later :P

It's Bah effing Humbug for me.

Back in school, the guys in our group would take it upon themselves to play disgusting jokes on me and my girl friends all through the day (school on valentines day used to be hell!)....... Things like, popped balloons, teddies with arms missing and wilted roses. Oh, and i was also offered the fullback's sweaty sock once but i kindly refused that.

Ive never dated anyone over Valentines day, so, y'know. It's pretty annoying!

That sock would go for loads on ebay if you said you had worn it.

There is a HUGE fetish for that, some woman sells the fluff found between her toes after wearing wolly socks all day - £5 - it sells too - i kid you not!

that is so disturbing to me! :blink: i guess that's just because i have a phobia of feet though :puke:

That sock would go for loads on ebay if you said you had worn it.

There is a HUGE fetish for that, some woman sells the fluff found between her toes after wearing wolly socks all day - £5 - it sells too - i kid you not!

:naughty:

If he was a famous no. 15 i'd say yeah... I would lick it then sell it. More added value. I dont know whats worse, a sock or a gumshield?

What would fetch more?

Ooooh, this from your fancy boy or do you have another admirer?

(Oh and that implat thing is disgusting!)

No new admirer - its from my b/f - though why he posted it

when I am having lunch with him tomorrow? :blink:

Bet he pretends it wasn't him - like I know anyone else who

would use Arabic inside the card!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: