Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

I have tried, with no luck, to get a quote for a taxi

to take me from hotel to train station on the Wednesday!!

If I only knew roughly how much it would be I could work

out whether o get one, or to try and struggle myself on the

tube, wheelchair included!!!

Taxi, you wont get it on a tube.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats worthwhile pain then :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah i bumped into like 10 people, i think one wanted to ask me to dance but i screamed VIOLET SKY! at him and like knocked him over

Yes i know, my mind was a little preoccupied due to subject matter and her comment threw me a little bit.

Without going into detail, lets just say i am weary of london taxis and that her comment just had bad timing.

I reacted wrongly - sorry kiddo.

Me??:blink: Oh, it's ok. You scared me. I felt reeally bad...but i was referring to new york city taxis and for my comments to be at that kind of state, it was seriously like...downplaying it.

Me??:blink: Oh, it's ok. You scared me. I felt reeally bad...but i was referring to new york city taxis and for my comments to be at that kind of state, it was seriously like...downplaying it.

No it was that the others were talking about safety in taxis which to me was rather triggering and then you mentioned your being scared because you spilled your drink and i just flipped a little.

I didnt mean it, sorry.

No it was that the others were talking about safety in taxis which to me was rather triggering and then you mentioned your being scared because you spilled your drink and i just flipped a little.

I didnt mean it, sorry.

:huglove: Oh the sprite wasn't the big deal, it was the fact the guy would honk his horn at old ladies and drive at 100kn/h.

:roftl: Psychos.