Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As many of you know I went to my first Mika gig on Valentine's Day. My plan was to come back and do my first post in this thread. BUT, I lost my mind somewhere at the concert :blush-anim-cl: and forgot.

Now I am in Vancouver, completely Mika devirginized (well, maybe not completely :naughty: ) and I just want everyone to know what my shoe looked like at the concert.

IMG_0065.jpg

These were a special gift from Pink Unicorn to me.....sent in my first Mika Mail Package...which I will never forget. I LOVED being able to wear them to my first Mika gigs.....almost felt like I had Pink with me too.

Thank you for completing my concert ensemble, Pink. (the rest of it wasn't really picture-worthy) You are one of a kind and a very special kind, in my book. I will stop writing my book now and let you get back to your thread. :wub2:

As many of you know I went to my first Mika gig on Valentine's Day. My plan was to come back and do my first post in this thread. BUT, I lost my mind somewhere at the concert :blush-anim-cl: and forgot.

Now I am in Vancouver, completely Mika devirginized (well, maybe not completely :naughty: ) and I just want everyone to know what my shoe looked like at the concert.

IMG_0065.jpg

These were a special gift from Pink Unicorn to me.....sent in my first Mika Mail Package...which I will never forget. I LOVED being able to wear them to my first Mika gigs.....almost felt like I had Pink with me too.

Thank you for completing my concert ensemble, Pink. (the rest of it wasn't really picture-worthy) You are one of a kind and a very special kind, in my book. I will stop writing my book now and let you get back to your thread. :wub2:

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad to hear that you had a great time there.:wink2:

IMG_0065.jpg

Ha ha glad you liked them.

I would have probably made the package a little more user friendly but i thought you were a youngling - still, cant go wrong with chew chew the monkey.

I have another MM package up and ready to go but no partner :(

Ofcourse - i mean all the best people are going to Thursdays - and it is the last in the uk tour..... :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, did you just say you downloaded it? You found a youtube downloader that works?

Stop with the :sneaky2: faces woman!

:sneaky2: Why?

There is a wee box that comes up on the youtube video screen, top right

of the screen, and it lets you download them!!

And not ALL the best folk are going on Thursday!! :boxed: