Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really?! :biggrin2: I once heard that the streets are really clean like the one in Disney World :naughty: Is this true?

I know who said that.:naughty:

I think it's not that clean like Disney World. I've never been to Disney World though...:sad:

I know who said that.:naughty:

I think it's not that clean like Disney World. I've never been to Disney World though...:sad:

That's just wrong! :no: Everyone has to go to Disney World or................ :tears:or......... :crybaby:

Disney World really wasn't all that clean when I went there :bleh: Gross little kids kept getting melting ice cream all over the place! :sneaky2: But I guess I did that too... sooo... hehe The only reason that I go to Disney World is because everything is shaped like Mickey's head! It's amazing how they do that!!!

That's just wrong! :no: Everyone has to go to Disney World or................ :tears:or......... :crybaby:

Disney World really wasn't all that clean when I went there :bleh: Gross little kids kept getting melting ice cream all over the place! :sneaky2: But I guess I did that too... sooo... hehe The only reason that I go to Disney World is because everything is shaped like Mickey's head! It's amazing how they do that!!!

Haha I hope you not to do that anymore.:naughty:

We have Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea here. I love them.:original:

Haha I hope you not to do that anymore.:naughty:

We have Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea here. I love them.:original:

I've never been to SeaWorld.. which I would imagine would be like Tokyo Disneysea. :bleh: I don't think I would like it much because I'm afraid of anything that lives in the water and the water itself! :roftl: I overcame my fear for 5 minutes when I went to Disney World though! :thumb_yello:

There was a ride (not really sure if you would call it a ride, but I can't think of another word) where you get snorkel gear and then you swim across this really deep pool with tons of fish and stuff. Right when I got in I started screaming my head off underwater and I think that's why all fish were avoiding me. :blush-anim-cl: It was VERY scary!!

I've never been to SeaWorld.. which I would imagine would be like Tokyo Disneysea. :bleh: I don't think I would like it much because I'm afraid of anything that lives in the water and the water itself! :roftl: I overcame my fear for 5 minutes when I went to Disney World though! :thumb_yello:

There was a ride (not really sure if you would call it a ride, but I can't think of another word) where you get snorkel gear and then you swim across this really deep pool with tons of fish and stuff. Right when I got in I started screaming my head off underwater and I think that's why all fish were avoiding me. :blush-anim-cl: It was VERY scary!!

There is no fish, no dolphin, no swimming pool in Tokyo Disneysea.:wink2:

I'm afraid of sea creatures too. But I like eating fish.:bleh:

I have lots.

Click on my username, select public profile and you will come to a bit to see all my posts or all my threads.

Go nuts.

Must go and record some brits stuff now, back soon.

Pink, I had been waiting for you this morning!:sneaky2: - actually, for your video.:naughty:

:naughty:

No, cause I'm underage and my parents would go completely crazy if they found out I'd given my address to a "total stranger":thumbdown:

But I sure would love to! :wub2:

So you wrote weird place for your location?:naughty: