Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am, i didnt think you were being serious though :P

Yay! *Dances*

Oh. :lmfao: Well, I already bought a lot of stuff so you're mine!!

*starts crying on megan's shoulder*

What's wrong my dear? :naughty:

*laughs*

Anyway, washing up calls.

See you all tomorrow,

So it's ok that it's easteryish then? :bleh:

Brown noser.

I am your friend but i saw you were offline and started panicking and then i saw lolly but she left me and nono is gone and artsy is at aerobics and..*faints*

Well I have to go! See you later! :roftl:

Just kidding! :naughty: There's not a lot of people on... how upsetting.. you should make more british friends! :biggrin2:

Sorry. Can you summarize a huge number of posts about the afterparty when I come back from work?

There is alot to get through. Okay....from what i gather:

- John came out andgave out 70 backstage pass bracelets

- Alot of non-forum members or new members stole them and snatched them before anyone else

- Avoca and a few others got a list of names of those who had not been given one, and then requested a meeting with John to sort it out

- John arranged a new venue for the afterparty to account for everyone, then asked some security to take the girls back out to the queue to make sure the bracelets were given to the right people and no one took them

- They went to the concer (see the other thread for that)

- Afterwards they all made it to the afterparty where they had a champagne reception and waited for mika and the band

- Mika came out and requested that people did not crowd around him so that he could work his way around the room and get to everyone - but it did not really happen that way

- Mika, john and a few others signed the mfc flag

- Because of the crowding, alot of people didnt get their few minutes with mika which is a shame

Hello Pinkunicorn! I'm a little worried. At the afterparty thread you said that yesterday you ended up at the hospital.I'm thinking that maybe I had something to do. Is it because I showed you this:

peewee.jpg

Please let me know so I can have my peace of mind back.

It died? Who? The dog or Pink? ('cause she's not answering and I'm freaking out)

Pink's not dead,she's a very resistant creature

It's the dog

One day I found out the terrible news "World's Ugliest dog has Died" so sad...:tears"

Hello Pinkunicorn! I'm a little worried. At the afterparty thread you said that yesterday you ended up at the hospital.I'm thinking that maybe I had something to do. Is it because I showed you this:

peewee.jpg

Please let me know so I can have my peace of mind back.

Ha ha nooooo!

I took a trip to A&E for coughing up and vomiting blood - nice!