Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know right? i feel like i neglected the PPRC and now when i am trying to go back i just dont fit in!:roftl:

I stay in here, or in the Oldlings - and sometimes pop into

other threads - but if I get frost-bite I just come back here

to thaw out!!! :naughty:

I stay in here, or in the Oldlings - and sometimes pop into

other threads - but if I get frost-bite I just come back here

to thaw out!!! :naughty:

haha! thaw out? see, i hang in the lukas thread. :naughty: the lukas bday thread and that's about it! except here!

im back! and i peeeeed!

You can use it if you use it correctly....:P

you banned someone??? :lmao: see, i have wanted to do that with the PPR's but no, im 13, im not aloud to ban people from threads, that's right PPR! you older folks in the PPRC just take over and treat me....nevermind. *screams*

you banned someone??? :lmao: see, i have wanted to do that with the PPR's but no, im 13, im not aloud to ban people from threads, that's right PPR! you older folks just take over and treat me....nevermind. *screams*

Only mods and admins can ban people...no i 'banned' wendy from using the :sneaky2: face lol so whenever im not around she uses it as many times as possible lol.

Only mods and admins can ban people...no i 'banned' wendy from using the :sneaky2: face lol so whenever im not around she uses it as many times as possible lol.

i thought you banned her fromt he thread, and i was saying how i would like to ban certain people from my threads. remember the "Luke's measurements?" thread!!!:roftl:

I admit it - I did :blush-anim-cl:

But I will TRY and behave now :angel_not:

Oh god...i had...until now....firmly removed that thread from my mind....

haha. that was my first impression of you, to be truthful i was thinking "now who the hell is this girl who is stalking me?":roftl: but I DID get his measurement which was the important thing, now i have to work on getting what i promised to lukas!