Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckiness, and to top it all off i have EXPO project on rome clothing *sarcastically jumps for joy*

Homework gives me something to do in my uneventful life :naughty:

I have 2 weeks off....i would rather be working lol

I wish I could get a job at 15 :no: I need to stop getting on MFC so much!

i wish i could get a job at 13 and move away to an island off the coast of Mexico with lukas and die.

I actually meant work as in educational work...there arent any job locally and for some reason i really like working...strange child that i am

I actually meant work as in educational work...there arent any job locally and for some reason i really like working...strange child that i am

when i was younger i used to enjoy organising my friends rooms! what OCD can do for a girl! :lmao:

i wish i could get a job at 13 and move away to an island off the coast of Mexico with lukas and die.

I wouldn't go there if I were you! Billy is quite seducive and before you know it Luke will leave you :naughty:

Oh I see! Well than I love working too :cheerful_h4h:

Is that not his real name? :blink:

no, its my hawt art teacher, his real name is Mr.Mehigan, but i call him Mr.hawtie, he isnt really hawt but he's just sooo.....kewl! he sorta acts like he was dropped on his head as a baby, but i think that's cool!

no, its my hawt art teacher, his real name is Mr.Mehigan, but i call him Mr.hawtie, he isnt really hawt but he's just sooo.....kewl! he sorta acts like he was dropped on his head as a baby, but i think that's cool!

Oh I get it! :lmao:

That reminds me of my history teacher Mr. Hart who won the award for 'Teacher Most Likely to be a Sexual Molestor' :naughty:

Oh I get it! :lmao:

That reminds me of my history teacher Mr. Hart who won the award for 'Teacher Most Likely to be a Sexual Molestor' :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: haha, i have a teacher like that! do you go one ratemyteacher.com at all? haha. its fun ripping teachers to shreds! some of my teachers have actually started crying because of that website!

:lmao: :lmao: haha, i have a teacher like that! do you go one ratemyteacher.com at all? haha. its fun ripping teachers to shreds! some of my teachers have actually started crying because of that website!

No we don't, but I think a LOT of them would get bad ratings :lmfao: Once a teacher made a seating arrangement because of talking and said that we could come in after class to discuss it so I did and she ended up crying :blush-anim-cl: I get an attitude with teachers...nah I just because a b*tch :naughty: I felt really bad.

No we don't, but I think a LOT of them would get bad ratings :lmfao: Once a teacher made a seating arrangement because of talking and said that we could come in after class to discuss it so I did and she ended up crying :blush-anim-cl: I get an attitude with teachers...nah I just because a b*tch :naughty: I felt really bad.

haha. my french class has a lot of "class clowns" in it and one time my teacher was like "some people have been very disrespectful to me!" and ran out the room crying, im not sure if it was because of us or another class. :roftl:

haha. my french class has a lot of "class clowns" in it and one time my teacher was like "some people have been very disrespectful to me!" and ran out the room crying, im not sure if it was because of us or another class. :roftl:

Our French teacher quit :lmfao: