Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yay! i feel so special! *smiles and dances cuz needs to pee* :biggrin2:

Don't hold back on your laughter child

Then go!

Holding it isnt very healthy!

but I want it to pop *outs lower lip and does puppy eyes*cry.gif

Mika should have never put that into his song! :lmao: I see it everytime a thread is bumped!

Oh! And I am home :naughty:

why? thats my fave part of SITM, and my fave part of HMDYLM is the do do do do do, do do do do! part, haha, i always thought that song was annoying until i went to the boston gig and sang to it!:roftl:

why? thats my fave part of SITM, and my fave part of HMDYLM is the do do do do do, do do do do! part, haha, i always thought that song was annoying until i went to the boston gig and sang to it!:roftl:

My favorite part is the scatting :biggrin2: I always thought that meant pooping and someone said that there was a really good video of Mika scatting on youtube :lmao: It totally means pooping too though :glasses2:

I always loved How Much Do You Love Me so... :naughty:

My favorite part is the scatting :biggrin2: I always thought that meant pooping and someone said that there was a really good video of Mika scatting on youtube :lmao: It totally means pooping too though :glasses2:

I always loved How Much Do You Love Me so... :naughty:

oh ya, us bostonians sucked at the scatting, i could tell meeks was sorta pissed at us for being so lame! it isnt our fault we have short term memories and low voices!:roftl:

oh ya, us bostonians sucked at the scatting, i could tell meeks was sorta pissed at us for being so lame! it isnt our fault we have short term memories and low voices!:roftl:

:lmfao: You should have tried harder! We were AWESOME in Chicago, but Minneapolis :naughty: It's hard!!! He does some toughies! Haha

:lmfao: You should have tried harder! We were AWESOME in Chicago, but Minneapolis :naughty: It's hard!!! He does some toughies! Haha

well i tried my best, but the boston gig i went to was like 5 miles away from a gay ngith club so you get my point. it was basically all snobby teenagers and 40 yr old gay men making out!:roftl: they were too busy with their tongues down eachother's throats to sing!

well i tried my best, but the boston gig i went to was like 5 miles away from a gay ngith club so you get my point. it was basically all snobby teenagers and 40 yr old gay men making out!:roftl: they were too busy with their tongues down eachother's throats to sing!

We had a wide variety in Chicago and it was really amazing! Everyone just seemed to LOVE Mika, but in Minneapolis it sucks :bleh: I loooooooved the gay couples in Chicago! They were SO cute! :wub2: They were all lovey-dovey and when one went to get them drinks he couldn't get back to his lover :tears: It was like a movie because they were reaching out their hands to each other and then FINALLY they lockd hands and snuggled :naughty::wub2:

We had a wide variety in Chicago and it was really amazing! Everyone just seemed to LOVE Mika, but in Minneapolis it sucks :bleh: I loooooooved the gay couples in Chicago! They were SO cute! :wub2: They were all lovey-dovey and when one went to get them drinks he couldn't get back to his lover :tears: It was like a movie because they were reaching out their hands to each other and then FINALLY they lockd hands and snuggled :naughty::wub2:

haha, the gay guys were so cool at the boston one too! there was this guy in front of my with a tight pink shirt and braces and he did all the handmovements (like i did) to big girl (x4) and love today (the L's) and on the ride home on the train there were two guys sitting next to me and i was calling my friend screaming cuz i just went to a mika gig and they ripped open there jackets and they had mika shirts on! so the whole ride home i was talking to them! i like gay men bettah, strait guys are jerks.

haha, the gay guys were so cool at the boston one too! there was this guy in front of my with a tight pink shirt and braces and he did all the handmovements (like i did) to big girl (x4) and love today (the L's) and on the ride home on the train there were two guys sitting next to me and i was calling my friend screaming cuz i just went to a mika gig and they ripped open there jackets and they had mika shirts on! so the whole ride home i was talking to them! i like gay men bettah, strait guys are jerks.

That's awesome! I love tight shirts on guys :wub2:

Based on the gay guys I've met they're better, but there is an exception :glasses2: Alex was fricking hilarious!! Mjoshi (always forget the real name :doh:) was making the letters MFC fatter for the sign and Kjoshi:naughty: told her to just make them as fat as her and then Alex said 'We're gonna need a LOTTA markers :lmfao: He was the best!