Woooot! *points at self* Newbie 'ere! xD

Erotic Chaos

Heh, hiii! Um, yeah I'm new [durrr Rochelle] and my name is Rochelle... as you may have just realized.

Ah dear, I'm already sounding like an idiot.

Anywaaaay, I'm turning sixteen in 29 days [sO not counting or anything :shocked:], I live in Sydney, Australia and uhh, I obviously love Mika! :wub2:

Mmm, Imma name my favourite songs before I go any furthur:

Love Today

Any Other World

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Happy Ending

Wooo! xD Yeahh, they're all awesome of course, but ya know... we all have favourites.

Alright, well as you've probably already figured, I'm a tad loony and I'm proud of it. Hmm, I'm proudly obsessed with Harry Potter and the Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse series by Stephenie Meyer! Yeah, reading is my world! :thumb_yello: After music that is. Heh.

Uhh, I obviously listen to other artists, as Mika is only pretty recent/new. Alright, well I love Christina Aguilera, Michael Jackson, Robbie Williams, Green Day, U2, Modest Mouse, Gwen Stefani, Placebo, Silverchair and *fangirl squeal* Elton John! Whom I'm seeing in concert in 30 days [yeahh, day after my birthday, thats riiight xD].

Elton with be my 5th concert xD I saw Christina Aguilera in July of this year, Robbie Williams last December, Green Day in December '05 and Good Charlotte in Feburary '05. Phew!

Erm... I'm also verrrry passionate about history and hope to become a historian, specializing in Egyptian or French history... maybe even both! Wooot! xD

Umm well yeah, you're probably sick of me by now, so Imma wrap up this intro and go get exploring!

Keep Mika-ing, yeah? :biggrin2:

Take care

xxx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome! :biggrin2:

I'm an Aussie too. And I'm also a 15 year old girl! Love your introduction! I also love Harry Potter, Elton John and Christina Aguilera. Wow you're so lucky to go to those concerts! :thumb_yello:

If you want to, come and have a chat in the Aussie Thread some time!

Hi Rochelle!! what an introduction...Yours makes Mika's ones looks really short haha :)

Welcome to the MFC! I hope you have a great time here

Romi (from argentina).

Any doubt, you can contact the Aussie Mikamites, they have an australian thread...I know four of them and they're so nice!

Whoa! You guys sure are quick to get in here, aren't you?! Hah! I can't keep up! BAH!

Wheee, you all seem so sweet! I'm really happy to see fellow Aussies on here! xD And... am I reading wrong, or did someone say Mika is a member here? =O Oooooh! I hope so! *jumps up and down like a little kid on red cordial* Heh :D

I really ought to get posting on here lol. Thanks again everyone for welcoming me! xD

Hi Rochelle

Welcome to the MFC forum. It’s great to have you here.

My name is Rainbow Sky, and I am the representative for Australia. This basically means that you can contact me at any stage via PM or through the Aussie thread if you have any questions/concerns etc.

Speaking of the Aussie thread… this is the place where all the Aussies get together to chat about Mika and anything and everything. You can find us here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9187

We’d love it if you could come and say hi to us.

If you need anything…. Let me know! And remember… have lots of fun here!!

:welcomeani: