Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: Ya cherrisse merely patted...but there was some...sutff happening...:roftl:

Cherisse's grab was an accident, her hand just landed there as they were falling.

Boys do that. Next time you are at school, watch any random guy for five minutes, and I guarantee he will do it. Sometimes it gets caught in a weird way and needs to be fixed.

Cherisse's grab was an accident, her hand just landed there as they were falling.

Boys do that. Next time you are at school, watch any random guy for five minutes, and I guarantee he will do it. Sometimes it gets caught in a weird way and needs to be fixed.

:lmao::lmfao: OMG HANNAH YOU CRACK ME UP!!:roftl: well *cough* if i watched a guy ....

*watches guy form bush*

Guy: Why you watching me. bitch?

Me: I wanna see you..you know do your thang.

Guy::blink:

Me: You know *whispers*

Guy: AHHHH!!*runs away*

EDIT: yeah but it was a funny location for cherrisse to *cough* land her hand...:naughty:

:lmao: OMG HANNAH YOU CRACK ME UP!!:roftl: well *cough* if i watched a guy ....

*watches guy form bush*

Guy: Why you watching me. bitch?

Me: I wanna see you..you know do your thang.

Guy::blink:

Me: You know *whispers*

Guy: AHHHH!!*runs away*

EDIT: yeah but it was a funny location for cherrisse to *cough* land her hand...:naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yeah, im sure they didnt do that on purpose, to have it immortalised in a film clip

lego.jpg

Lego necklace!!! :biggrin2:

wow! mika... EAT A MUFFIN! nice lego necklace though

Oh God, Scut, NO! :shocked::roftl:

Come on, you don't see it? His features look more pointy and angular, like he's had work done. :blink:

I know! lol! I never noticed cherrisse's wandering hands but I noticed a little self inflicted action on meeks' part. :fisch:

Now that's strange: I noticed Cherisse's but not his. :blink: